News:

• March 28, 2024, 03:50:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: my start  (Read 2800 times)

Offline James C. Martin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Ensign
my start
« on: May 14, 2014, 07:36:11 PM »
my start is because of my dad was around 3 back in the 60s anyway to see that airplane in the field was very cool when my dad started it the noise terrified me but when that plane took flight i was hooked some time after that my dad got me a stuntman 23 and a baby bee engine a few scarry flights at first then figured it out next plane was a scientific mustang  and a big otto all half a planes then he got me a ringmaster and an enya 29 im definitely hooked have built many ringmasters and am finally building a ringmaster imperial have been flying a sterling skylark and a arf oriental also have a arf nobler and a gieseke nobler a sig twister a sig chipmonk  and many more  something about the way it makes you feel when the engine is fueled up and your putting the battery leads on the engine in fact when i hear that engine come to life i start to shake from the adrenalin , still get that every time the first flight and as soon as I land its like a calm comes over me its an awsome feeling to fly control line and I got started because of my dad

Offline Bill Little

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • Second in COMMAND
Re: my start
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 01:46:36 PM »
Hi James,

Thanks for your story.  Lots of us got started that way and it's great that you are still flying!

BIG Bear
RNMM/AMM
Big Bear <><

Aberdeen, NC

James Hylton Motorsports/NASCAR/ARCA

AMA 95351 (got one of my old numbers back! ;D )

Trying to get by

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here