News:

• March 28, 2024, 12:20:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: No longer producing kits and CAD files do not exist anymore  (Read 5856 times)

Offline Mike Griffin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
No longer producing kits and CAD files do not exist anymore
« on: October 11, 2020, 10:48:00 AM »
I really appreciate that a lot of you have continued to contact me about buying kits from me but I just wanted to state that the kits I once produced are no longer available and the CAD files to produce these kits no longer exist.

I appreciate the business you gave me over the years and it was a pleasure to contribute to the hobby.  Due to the insane increases in balsa, not having a reliable laser cutting service and just plain being tired, I can no longer furnish any of the kits I once did.

Sincerely,

Mike Griffin

Offline Ted Fancher

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: No longer producing kits and CAD files do not exist anymore
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2020, 12:29:47 PM »
I really appreciate that a lot of you have continued to contact me about buying kits from me but I just wanted to state that the kits I once produced are no longer available and the CAD files to produce these kits no longer exist.

I appreciate the business you gave me over the years and it was a pleasure to contribute to the hobby.  Due to the insane increases in balsa, not having a reliable laser cutting service and just plain being tired, I can no longer furnish any of the kits I once did.

Sincerely,

Mike Griffin

Mike,

You did more than your share for us.  Thanx a bunch.

Ted fancher

Offline Dane Martin

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
  • heli pilot BHOR
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2020, 02:27:09 PM »
Mike,

You did more than your share for us.  Thanx a bunch.

Ted fancher

Ted, remember that yellow Boxcar chief with the wing rubber banded on, that I flew at woodland Davis? That was a Mike Griffin kit. Lest anyone think I could build it that light alone, it was because of Mike's quilty kits!

Offline Mike Griffin

• Admiral
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2020, 06:54:04 PM »
Thank you Dane and Ted.  I tried my best.

Mike

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here