News:

• May 15, 2024, 01:34:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Very Cool iPhone App for Us?  (Read 422 times)

Offline Rudy Taube

• Ret Flyboy
  • 2018 Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Very Cool iPhone App for Us?
« on: September 08, 2010, 10:11:41 PM »
Hi Kim, Dean, and Igor, and all others that like cool things.  8)

I do not have enough guts or a thick enough skin to post this on the Open Forum! After reading the new ECL post over there I thought I would be tarred and feathered if I mentioned anything that happened after 1958!  HB~>

I think I'm pretty safe over here, if I catch Dean in a good mood?  ;)

Being a big Apple fan and user, I think this App is just too cool. Maybe you Rocket scientists could use this app with an iPhone inside our CL planes to automatically control yaw and or roll for line tension, and/or pitch sensing for our 2/4 break? ...... Or just use their flying system for camera fun!  :!

Link:     http://www.aolnews.com/tech/article/technology-firm-parrot-introduces-iphone-controlled-drone/19626033

This is an open App, so the development ideas are almost endless. And this will allow the geniuses on this part of the forum to develop a CL App for the system! ....... Please do me a favor and don't let those guys over on the open forum know that this is posted here. I don't want them to have a heart attack on my account, or have them give me one! ;-)

Regards,  H^^
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 10:30:42 PM by Rudy Taube »
Rudy
AMA 1667

Offline Keith Renecle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain
Re: Very Cool iPhone App for Us?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2010, 10:55:52 PM »
Hi Rudy,

That's a cool gadget! It may just have a slight problem with the square 8's though!

Keith R
Keith R

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here