Electric Stunt > Gettin all AMP'ed up!

THUNDERPOWER adds to our battery choices

(1/6) > >>

Frank Imbriaco:
Happy to report that after several conversations with Thunderpower RC, we now have a Pro-Lite 25 C 2200mAh 6S battery pack. This is a fantastic option for 35-40 sized ships and possibly, twins. Active timer setups and passive.
I also requested they consider producing a 5S 25C, 2200 mAh. Time will tell.
I was told that there is a costly certification process and of course, we have to prove a market. So let's buy 'em. To my knowledge, this is the only source for a 25C  other than some hobby supplier from China. My preference(and others) is to stick with 25C rather than 30, 40 or higher. It's  lighter in weight !
My very good friend, Robby Hunt, has the 6S and I'm sure he's cooking something up for it.

Crist Rigotti:

--- Quote from: Frank Imbriaco on April 10, 2021, 06:12:10 AM ---Happy to report that after several conversations with Thunderpower RC, we now have a Pro-Lite 25 C 2200mAh 6S battery pack. This is a fantastic option for 35-40 sized ships and possibly, twins. Active timer setups and passive.
I also requested they consider producing a 5S 25C, 2200 mAh. Time will tell.
I was told that there is a costly certification process and of course, we have to prove a market. So let's buy 'em. To my knowledge, this is the only source for a 25C  other than some hobby supplier from China. My preference(and others) is to stick with 25C rather than 30, 40 or higher. It's  lighter in weight !
My very good friend, Robby Hunt has the 6S and I'm sure he's cooking something up for it.

--- End quote ---

Frank,
What are specs on these batteries?

Rick_Huff:
I have 4 of the new 2200mah 6s TP batteries and have been flying them in my 61 oz Titan and in my 57 oz Bel Air twin (650 and 670 sq in wing area respectively).  The batteries weigh 10.4 oz inc the deans connector and are physically much smaller than the 6s 2800 mah TP's.  I'm using 79% of the battery in the Titan, but haven't checked the usage in the twin yet. 

Rick

Crist Rigotti:

--- Quote from: Rick Huff on April 10, 2021, 09:12:04 AM ---I have 4 of the new 2200mah 6s TP batteries and have been flying them in my 61 oz Titan and in my 57 oz Bel Air twin (650 and 670 sq in wing area respectively).  The batteries weigh 10.4 oz inc the deans connector and are physically much smaller than the 6s 2800 mah TP's.  I'm using 79% of the battery in the Titan, but haven't checked the usage in the twin yet. 

Rick

--- End quote ---

Thanks Rick.

Mike Alimov:

--- Quote from: Rick Huff on April 10, 2021, 09:12:04 AM ---I have 4 of the new 2200mah 6s TP batteries and have been flying them in my 61 oz Titan and in my 57 oz Bel Air twin (650 and 670 sq in wing area respectively).  The batteries weigh 10.4 oz inc the deans connector and are physically much smaller than the 6s 2800 mah TP's.  I'm using 79% of the battery in the Titan, but haven't checked the usage in the twin yet. 

Rick

--- End quote ---

Rick, what prop are you using on the Titan?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version