Electric Stunt > Gettin all AMP'ed up!

THUNDERPOWER adds to our battery choices

<< < (6/6)

Mike Alimov:
Frank - I don't have anything that calls for that size at this moment, but when I do, the 5S 2200 pack will be at the top of my list.

Brent - my 6S 2200 tipped the scales at 303 g with XT60 connector installed.  I also measured dimensions, and they are within less than a mm of the 5S 2800 pack.  So the two are nearly identical in almost every way, and my vote goes to 6S 2200 for running cooler (and cheaper).

Dennis Toth:
All we need now is a Pro Lite 1750 - 1800 4S pack to fill the gap between 1500 and 2200.

Best,   DennisT

Mark wood:

--- Quote from: Dennis Toth on September 23, 2021, 05:20:30 PM ---All we need now is a Pro Lite 1750 - 1800 4S pack to fill the gap between 1500 and 2200.

Best,   DennisT

--- End quote ---

That's the nearly perfect size for 35 size planes. I've been having very good luck with the Hobby Star 4S 1800 MAH batteries from RC Juice.

Frank Imbriaco:
Please  bear in mind that TP , besides seeing a market for product, must  test and certify each and every battery pack size that they sell. That's costly and time consuming. My involvement to obtain 5S and  6S 2200  25 C packs took several years and many conversations.  TP packages cells for each pack. No other battery supplier has  them; save one obscure hobby distributor in China with a 6- 8 week wait. And, they're much heavier.
 We went to these sizes because they supply more juice to active timers and power hungry motors that easily swing three blade props. There are also benefits to those who use passive timers. My advice: Try 'em , you'll like 'em. Who was it that said that on tv ads decades ago? lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version