News:

• May 08, 2024, 05:49:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: SV-11 electric build thread  (Read 21915 times)

Offline Bill Little

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • Second in COMMAND
Re: SV-11 electric build thread
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2012, 03:51:45 PM »
HI Bob,

I am sorry to hear of your wife's problems.  Tell her, from another cancer patient, to keep her head up and it will get better over time.  Sounds like they have a good plan to combat the illness.  Best wishes and she will be added to our prayers.

Bill
Big Bear <><

Aberdeen, NC

James Hylton Motorsports/NASCAR/ARCA

AMA 95351 (got one of my old numbers back! ;D )

Trying to get by

Offline bob branch

• AMA Member
  • Admiral
« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2012, 06:23:59 PM »
Bill
Tank you so much. Cynthi is a huge NASCAR fan. When NASCAR wanted to increase its appeal to middle age women in the north they hired Gallup organization to contact and pole women in the north. Cynthi probably spent a total of 10 or 12 hours on the phone with them over a number of calls. We had never seen NASCAR and she wanted to see what it was all about, so she said she wanted to watch one and check it out. The next race was Dale's last Daytona race. Having Daryl Waltrip call it on TV while his brother won and Dale died was about as compellng as it gets. She rarely misses a race of any of the top 3 series since.

You are on our prayer list as well.

bob branch

Offline bob branch

• AMA Member
  • Admiral
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2012, 08:24:36 PM »
I wanted to provide an update on Cynthi's condition to all of you who have been praying for her. As you know we have been praying for you and your family and their needs as well and we do so appreciate your prayers. Today we got the results of the mid chemo PET SCAN. This is a specialized CT scan that uses a radioactive lable to show up where cancer is at and how much it is growing. We met with the oncologist who told us she only made it to her first chemo treatment by about 2 days before we would have lost her. She is scheduled for 3 more sessions of chemo over the next 6 weeks then a 6 week gap and another PET scan to see if the cancer is gone. Well, the treatment plan will continue as planned. But today the doctor showed us the mid term PET SCAN report... that showed she is now in complete remission! When God decides to do a miracle, God does a doozy that no one can miss. The oncologist was stunned. Cynthi and I were stunned. Thank you so much for sharing your concern your thoughts, and your prayers. Along the way we have picked up people from all over the world who have been praying for her. Additionally about half a dozen folks who needed prayers for cancer healings have been receiving prayers from all those in the prayer chain that is praying for Cynthia.

Tomorrow I'll be faxing copies of the Scan results to all the doctors and nurses at the various hospitals that have been involved and so worried about her, from the radiologist who was in tears as he and I looked over the first CT scan to the nursing staffs at the various hospitals that squeezed her into various schedules so she could have the surgical preps that were required to get her to the point of being able to receive chemo, to the pulmonary surgeon who worked so hard to get biopsies that could actually identify the cancer and revealed that it was not a lung cancer but a lymphoma and potentially treatable.  He went from very depressed at the biopsy attempts to absolutely giddy when they got a result from a couple of the biopsies.  These kinds of miracles often come along for the benefits of us doctors so that we can see we are not alone in attempting to treat people. I know having been part of both the medical profession and healing ministry for most of my life. We do not operate nor treat in a vacuum. Sometimes God shows this to us in very graphic fashion.

Please know we continue to pray for all of you and even though we have met very few of you, all your prayers are appreciated.

bob & Cynthi branch

Online James Mills

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Admiral
  • Welcome to the Stunt Hanger.
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2012, 09:04:48 PM »
 When God decides to do a miracle, God does a doozy that no one can miss. 

Bob,

That's awesome.  Like the it was written, fervent prayers can accomplish much.  We'll keep the prayers coming.

James

AMA 491167

Offline John Cralley

• Admiral
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2012, 01:49:06 AM »
Wow Bob,

When I said that I was sure that your friends on Stunt Hanger would pray for you and your wife I had no idea how powerful prayer can be. You both are still in my prayers and I'm sure those of the rest of us here on SH!!!
John Cralley
Scratch Built - Often Re-kitted!!!
AMA 52183
Central Illinois

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2012, 08:57:34 AM »
Yes, GOD, does work in misterious ways.   I am glad he worked in the positive for you and your wife.   In some cases he does things we don't understand until years later.  Will keep praying for all cancer patients and the doctors that are working with them.
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here