News:

• May 14, 2024, 05:27:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Electric powered Stuntmaster  (Read 859 times)

Offline Michael Boucher

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain
Electric powered Stuntmaster
« on: July 07, 2010, 10:07:56 AM »
Hi, I was wondering what would be a good electric set up for a profile Stuntmaster by Blackhawk models? Thanks, Mike
AMA 59633

Offline Bill Little

• Admiral
  • Second in COMMAND
Re: Electric powered Stuntmaster
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 11:19:07 AM »
Hi, I was wondering what would be a good electric set up for a profile Stuntmaster by Blackhawk models? Thanks, Mike

Hi Michael,

While I know NOTHING AT ALL about electrics, I can give you ideas about the Dtunmaster that *might* help making the decision.

Mine is scratch built, with no real care given to weight, but it isn't a *porker* by any means.  (mainly because all my wood is 4-6lbs).  It flies MUCH better than it should with with a McCoy 35RH or a Veco 35 stunt.  I use both since they are direct swaps, and various 10-5 props.  Several people have flown it and will concur.

SO!  Something along the lines of that *horsepower rating* is what I would suggest.

(probably no help...... )
Big Bear
Big Bear <><

Aberdeen, NC

James Hylton Motorsports/NASCAR/ARCA

AMA 95351 (got one of my old numbers back! ;D )

Trying to get by

Offline Dennis Adamisin

• 2019 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2010, 04:59:01 AM »
Brodak part #BH-1833 is the complete power system from the electric Super Clown. This would be a great match to your Giant Stunt Master project.

One good thing about the Brodak system is that it uses thin battery packs - build a pocket into the wing and slip the pack into it for a nice clean installation.  Also you can let the pack stick ou some if you need to for CG adjustment.
Denny Adamisin
Fort Wayne, IN

As I've grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake!

Offline Michael Boucher

• Captain
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2010, 07:58:43 AM »
Hi Dennis, Thank you very much for this information, I appreciate it.  H^^
AMA 59633

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here