News:

• May 01, 2024, 05:38:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Popular Motor Measurements and Set-ups  (Read 854 times)

Offline William DeMauro

• 21 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain
Popular Motor Measurements and Set-ups
« on: December 21, 2011, 02:39:37 PM »
I have noticed in a few other posts that people sometimes need motor sizes and specs for particular planes that they may be thinking of building and sometimes just don't know where or how to start. I will start this by showing pictures and setups for planes in the 60-70 ounce weight range, and 600-700 square inches on the wing that fly on 4 cell lipo's in the 4s 4000mah range. These systems will all fly my SV 22. Keep in mind that this stuff is only a small percentage of stuff that will work and only meant as a rough guideline. The shafts on all these motors can be reversed for front or rear mounting regardless of how they are pictured. The prop collets shown are just a few examples,they do vary in length making it hard to give someone an exact length when they ask for sizes. Spinner collet mounts are also shown. I will show one complete mounted setup from my T-Rex, Phx speed controls, an a Hubin FM 9 setup with 3 different timers. Others can feel free to post other setups for these or other size stunters. Of course the "List your Setup" thread is still the best guideline out here in my opinion.
AMA 98010

Advertise Here

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?
Tags:

Advertise Here