News:

• May 01, 2024, 05:01:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: New rev 3.13 Castle Link  (Read 758 times)

Offline Dennis Toth

• 2020 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
New rev 3.13 Castle Link
« on: May 08, 2009, 08:41:07 PM »
Guys,

I just got the latest Castle Newsletter for May and they have a new release for castle link 3.13. I indicates that they have improved the governor response and the gains. I have downloaded it but have not updated my ESC, they indicate that the governor setting will need to be changed and right now I don't have time to play at the field.

Has anyone tried this new software yet? What changes did you need to make from the older set up?

Best,    Dennis T

Alan Hahn

Re: New rev 3.13 Castle Link
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2009, 08:43:50 AM »
Dennis,
From reading the CC forum over on RC Groups, I know that a few helicopter guys were complaining about the governor control on the prior software version (the one I'm using now). I'm thinking that the update on the governor was focused on the helicopter application.

Right now I am pretty happy with the way the governor is working and just worry a little bit that a new release might cause issues--maybe I am over-cautious. I think I'll wait for someone else to try it first!

Offline Crist Rigotti

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
  • Electric - The future of Old Time Stunt
Re: New rev 3.13 Castle Link
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2009, 10:52:21 AM »
I have updated all my Castle ESC's with the new software.  I'll let you know next time out if there is any difference.
Crist
AMA 482497
Waxahachie, TX
Electric - The Future of Old Time Stunt

Advertise Here
Tags: castle  ESC 

Advertise Here