News:

• May 17, 2024, 06:53:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Electric that the NATS?  (Read 821 times)

Offline Crist Rigotti

• 23 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • Electric - The future of Old Time Stunt
Electric that the NATS?
« on: July 18, 2012, 02:10:12 PM »
How many electric stunters at this years NATS?
Crist
AMA 482497
Waxahachie, TX
Electric - The Future of Old Time Stunt

Offline William DeMauro

• 21 supporter
  • Captain
Re: Electric that the NATS?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 03:26:44 PM »
Off the top of my head , I will guess at around 20. i havent done a count but they are everywhere. The Steven's and the Smith's alone acount for 5 or 6. Then you have all the expexted suspects, and a bunch more sprinkled in. Walt Bronell did crash his yesterday. i'd love to post pics but i have no bandwith so I can't. My son Kevin won beginner jr/sr with his E Banshee.
AMA 98010

Offline PJ Rowland

• AUS - 29541 AMA - 809970
  • Admiral
  • Melbourne - AUSTRALIA
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 05:57:12 PM »
I'd be surprised if we are not saying at the conclusion : Electric Wins the Nats...

If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.” - Bruce Lee.

I Yearn for a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.

Offline Crist Rigotti

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2012, 08:03:34 PM »
Thanks Bill

PJ, I think you got that right!
Crist
AMA 482497
Waxahachie, TX

Offline PJ Rowland

• AUS - 29541 AMA - 809970
  • Admiral
  • Melbourne - AUSTRALIA
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2012, 12:18:15 AM »
 y1
If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.” - Bruce Lee.

I Yearn for a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.

Offline Jeff Traxler

• T-Bone
  • 2019 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2012, 02:24:53 PM »
Hey Guys,
        Dan Bregar won beginner open on Monday morning as well with an E powered Magician.He edged out another flyer from Bowling Green Kentucky by 7/10ths of a point that was flying an E-Banshee.I saw one of Kevin's flights and that was a nice one y1 y1 y1 y1.Congrats to those guys H^^ H^^.I was busy stinking up Intermediate myself and managed a fifth.
     Now for the latest!!!   On Wednesday Mr. Walker posted a score of 592 and Mr. Hunt a close 582 with the closest 20 or so back.Virtually everyone passed on the second round due to the heat and humidity.The Second round of qualifying was cut short this morning about 10:15 due to rain by the bucketful.Not every one got their first flight and few scores were posted when I left for home about noon.This really could be the year!!!!!!!Too bad (for them) some people just can't get enough slime LL~ LL~ LL~

If you wanna sing the blues(Fly Stunt) you gotta pay your dues and "I know it don't come easy"

Offline Derek Barry

• Admiral
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2012, 11:34:06 AM »
I'd be surprised if we are not saying at the conclusion : Electric Wins the Nats...

Well, now that I am not in the Top 5 you might be right. Paul and Hunt both looked good today in the terrible wind.

Derek

Offline Crist Rigotti

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2012, 01:09:04 PM »
Well, now that I am not in the Top 5 you might be right. Paul and Hunt both looked good today in the terrible wind.

Derek

Keep an eye on Kaz though!
Crist
AMA 482497
Waxahachie, TX

Offline Howard Rush

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2012, 04:02:54 PM »
Paul and Hunt both looked good today in the terrible wind.

And I looked terrible in the good wind. 

This was my first electric contest.  Although I think electric should be outlawed, I don't intend to fly anything else again for stunt, except for classic. 
The Jive Combat Team
Making combat and stunt great again

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here