Electric Stunt > Gettin all AMP'ed up!

JMP-2 Timer Availablilty

(1/4) > >>

Alan Hahn:
Just a note.
I have e-mailed Bob Selman (bsdmicro) about a replacement for a  JMP-2 timer that just arrived DOA. He told me (e-mail) that he just had JMP visit him and was told that they will restart up again in November. So I hope that the JMP-2 timers will be soon available.

In the mean time I am desperate for a timer and have ordered a Ztron, and hope I can get it to work with my CC Phoenix ESC (as I mention in the other Ztron thread). Somehow I don't mean to put down ZTron by that last statement--I would have prefered the JMP-2 because I was use to it, not anything bad about the Ztron!

Rudy Taube:
Thanks Allan, this is great news! :-)

Pls. see my email to you.

Dennis Toth:
Alan,

Any update on the availablity of the JMP-2?

I Checked Bob's web site and it is not listed.

Alan Hahn:
I haven't asked again. I figure we will hear about it when it occurs. For now I use both a JMP-2 and a Zigras almost interchangeably. Both have their good points and I can live fine with either one----check out my mini-review in the review section.

Rudy Taube:
Good news!

I just heard from Janell today. She was told by Jean-Marie Piednoir that the JMP timers will be in the USA soon. In French, soon could mean in a few days, or a few weeks? I will keep you posted when mine comes in.

As good as the JMP timers are, I hope some of the new ones that are gearing up for production, with needlevale like adj. etc., are available soon too.  #^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version