News:

• April 26, 2024, 08:22:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Electric Confusion? Don't feel bad, You're not alone.  (Read 545 times)

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • Just here for the fun of it also.
Electric Confusion? Don't feel bad, You're not alone.
« on: May 27, 2020, 11:14:26 AM »
I'm still in the learning process with Electric products and their uses in any particular model.

There are as many "set-ups" as there are products, well almost. So I'm still digging for information.

I thought RSM was just a maker of kits.

Well, what a surprise it was when I plugged into Eric's Website for a visit.

A good deal of Electric information is offered for free! A good thing. Product? Well, that you have to pay for.

Anyone interested in Electric CL should take a look and read what Eric has available for content in his Website, as I did. I'm plugging Eric because I learned a good deal there. Great for newbie's like myself.

https://www.rsmdistribution.com/index.php

You'll be glad you did.

Charles
Trump Derangement Syndrome. TDS. 
Avaiojet Derangement Syndrome. ADS.
Amazing how ignorance can get in the way of the learning process.
If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Offline FLOYD CARTER

• 24 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
    • owner
Re: Electric Confusion? Don't feel bad, You're not alone.
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2020, 04:31:47 PM »
I agree.  It's a difficult learning process; even for an electrical engineer like myself.  My main complaint is the lack of comparison between a specific electric motor and its equivalent glo engine.  We are familiar with glo engine power, but there is difficulty choosing the right motor/prop/battery for a particular plane.
89 years, but still going (sort of)
AMA #796  SAM #188  LSF #020

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here