News:

• April 27, 2024, 07:50:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Confused  (Read 868 times)

Offline fernando torres

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Ensign
Confused
« on: March 19, 2007, 04:50:03 PM »
This thread is too confusing to me. I have never been involved in electric stunt. You guys know what you are talking about. I don't. In order to get more people involved , somebody need to offer "COMBOS". Everything included for a certain size plane, with instructions and maybe videos, etc. The beginners will start with these "COMBOS" and go from there. The expense of this new hobby precludes experimenting too much. A waste of money in my view.
When I decided to get back into c/l I ran into Building and Flying Control Line Models, by Dick Sarpolus. Wow, did I learn, . a lot from him. He builds several planes with detailed instructions in the book. Something like that is needed for electric stunt but not necessarily a book.
Maybe some expert can start a thread or a website where he takes us newbies into building a model from start to finish.
Thanks Fernando
FET

Offline Dean Pappas

• Admiral
  • Welcome to the Stunt Hanger.
Re: Confused
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 04:59:24 PM »
Hello Fernando,
Message understood!
Until we can produce the "how to from the ground up" series for real, do try reading lots of the old threads: especially some of the ones closer to the bottom of the page.
E-Stunt may not quite be ready for those not comfortable with electric motors and the like, just yet ... but we are getting closer.

until later,
Dean Pappas
Dean Pappas

Alan Hahn

Re: Confused
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 05:36:04 PM »
Well Brodak offers just such a setup.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here