News:

• May 17, 2024, 08:16:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: CC giveaways  (Read 446 times)

Offline John Witt

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain
CC giveaways
« on: August 06, 2010, 07:33:49 AM »
I just bought a CC ICE 50 for the current scale project and was pleased to see that CC had included a coupon for a couple of their products in the package.

There was a coupon for a free USB connection board in the last ESC I bought from them and that is also included in this coupon, but in addition is a field programming card for $10. They sell these for $35 on their web site. I hadn't known they were making these and it looks useful, so I ordered it.  Will post a review when it arrives.

CC is pretty cool with these freebies, there is not even any postage.  The ten bucks for the programmer also included postage.  Looks like a cool item, and I can finally leave my old laptop at home.

BTW I've been buying CC products from Todd's Models. Excellent service, good prices.

My experience so far has been that CC is pretty straight up and makes good stuff. Hope that continues so part of my hobby money stays in Kansas.

John Witt
John Witt
AMA 19892
Edmonds, WA
"Houston, Tranquillity Base here. The Eagle has landed."

Offline Jeff Traxler

• T-Bone
  • 2019 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain
Re: CC giveaways
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 09:38:48 AM »
Hi John,
     I ordered one of those a couple weeks ago when I bought an Ice lite 50.It arrived yesterday and I have not had a chance to try it.Looks to be a well made unit and for only $10.00 well worth it to be able to change settings at the field.The coupon that came with the ESC had an expiration date and the time was running out on it so everybody that wants the $10.00 deal better hurry.I hope to use it this afternoon while testing my new E-ARF-Pathfinder conversion setup so I can make her maiden(mine too!!!!) E-flight tomorrow.Later,Jeff Traxler
If you wanna sing the blues(Fly Stunt) you gotta pay your dues and "I know it don't come easy"

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here