News:

• April 27, 2024, 09:12:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Balancer Wire Harness extensions who has them?  (Read 1483 times)

Online Dennis Toth

• 2020 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Balancer Wire Harness extensions who has them?
« on: September 25, 2008, 09:59:58 PM »
Guys,

Now that I've come from the dark side and see the "lite" with the Lipo cells one thing that would really make life a little better is a 8" balancer wire harness. I have a 4s1p pack that works with my TP 610C charger. The plugs are not the TP but the other type available on the TP charger balancer. Question who makes an extension with plugs on both ends?

Best,       Dennis

Offline Mark Scarborough

• Admiral
Re: Balancer Wire Harness extensions who has them?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 08:37:49 AM »
Dennis,
Not sure who actually makes them, but both of my chargers, the manufacturer has available the wiring to charge all the popular size packs. I use a Triton II and it comes with the 2s and 3s cords, however I was able to call my local (100 miles away local?) hobby shop and they had the one I needed in stock, the mailed it to me no hassles. I think there are only two basic styles at least now? the Thunder power, and the type on the Evo,, which I think is flightpower? If your hobby shop has anybody that knows electric give em a ring, if not call the manufacture of your charger, if not check the website, or call tower? good luck,
I know I am sure happy with my EP-40 now,, This weekend I will be playing with an Eagle tree Data recorder and RC buddy loaned me, I have 4 props I have tweaked to experiment with, its gonna be fun!
For years the rat race had me going around in circles, Now I do it for fun!
EXILED IN PULLMAN WA
AMA 842137

Offline John Cralley

• Admiral
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2008, 08:15:48 AM »
Dennis,

If you are not adverse to buying from China, Hobby City has a bunch of different ones:
      https://www.hobbycity.com/hobbycity/store/uh_listCategoriesAndProducts.asp?catname=Charge+Plug+Lead&idCategory=156&ParentCat=85

John
John Cralley
Scratch Built - Often Re-kitted!!!
AMA 52183
Central Illinois

Offline Bill Mohrbacher

• 2018 Supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2008, 05:25:40 AM »
BP Hobbies has an extensive line of balancer connectors, both prefabbed and single ended for making your own.  They have a great website and are VERY knowledable.  These guys fly and can answer your questions!

http://www.bphobbies.com/view.asp?id=V815101

Advertise Here
Tags: Battery 

Advertise Here