News:

• April 19, 2024, 12:14:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Any tutorials/build threads on converting glow to electric?  (Read 596 times)

Offline Glenn (Gravitywell) Reach

• Gravitywell
  • 2016 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Any tutorials/build threads on converting glow to electric?
« on: December 31, 2018, 01:14:34 PM »
Hi everyone.  As the title says I am looking for any build threads that show glow to electric conversions.  For some reason, every time I try to look up a thread on this, I get everything that mentions electric....which is a lot!  I am functionally stupid when it comes to searches!  So any help would be appreciated.

I have jumped off the cliff and am selling all my glow motors and stuff and going full electric.  I have got my first system from RSM (very helpful with novices) and am thinking about putting it in a Brodak profile P-40 that I have.  The system I got is the: RSM 46 Sport Level Electric Power System (RSM46SYS) equal to .46 glow power. Includes KDA A36-10XL Motor, 45 Amp Speed Controller, KR Flight Manager, 3300 mAh 4 cell 30C Battery & 12X6 Pusher Prop.  The motor is a rear mount and comes with a bearing that I assume is for the front to steady the run, but I am not sure.

I also have a unused but assembled ARF Oriental that I am going to do with the next system I get.  So any tutorials on converting full bodies would be appreciated as well.  I got to tell you, the learning curve on this stuff is daunting.  When it comes to electricity, I am absolutely clueless.

Anyways....thanks in advance for any help here. H^^
Glenn Reach
Westlock, Alberta
gravitywell2011 @ gmail . com

Advertise Here

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?
Tags:

Advertise Here