News:

• April 16, 2024, 02:36:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 20% off from Innov8tive Designs (BadAss, Cobra, etc) until Aug. 31  (Read 1083 times)

Offline Mike Alimov

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
On the day of the Nats finals we had a visitor: Lucien Miller from Innov8tive Designs.  He was there to thank the stunt community for supporting his business, and to hand out coupons for 20% off.
Unfortunately, there were not many people left at the pavilion (maybe a dozen?), while he had a very thick stack of coupons (probably a few hundred).  He should have come in the middle of the week, but didn't know...

Anyway, if you were on the fence about making that electric motor purchase (or anything else from Innov8tive Designs), here's the coupon code: NATS2022, valid until Aug. 31st.

Online AMV

• Commander
Re: 20% off from Innov8tive Designs (BadAss, Cobra, etc) until Aug. 31
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2022, 12:13:59 PM »
Thanks Mike, that's very good to know.  I've been considering getting a few toys from them lately...

H^^
-Andrey
Spice is the variety of life.

Offline Mike Alimov

• Commander
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2022, 01:36:39 PM »
Thanks Mike, that's very good to know.  I've been considering getting a few toys from them lately...

H^^
-Andrey

You're quite welcome, and I look forward to seeing you guys at the Cleveland contest this fall!

Offline Mike Palko

• Captain
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2022, 05:34:43 PM »
I just ordered last week…. Maybe I’ll have to order more now. Thanks for passing this on.

Mike

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here