News:

• May 02, 2024, 04:38:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: "List Your Set-up", what's missing?  (Read 741 times)

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • Just here for the fun of it also.
"List Your Set-up", what's missing?
« on: March 23, 2014, 01:12:59 PM »
Since I developed enough interest in the Big "E", enough to do something about it, i.e., convert The New American, I've been digging for information anywhere I can get it.

A great place, and all must know of this place, is the "List your set-up," Thread.

There's so much information there, I get dizzy reading all of it. But, thank you Modelers for Posting all that valuable info. It comes in handy.

OK, OK, what's missing?

Seems no one mentions motor mounting, that is, front or rear mount. Possibly some may have that I missed?

Mounting preference, front or rear, be nice to have that info also?

Possibly the collet of choice too?

Charles

Trump Derangement Syndrome. TDS. 
Avaiojet Derangement Syndrome. ADS.
Amazing how ignorance can get in the way of the learning process.
If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Online Motorman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Re: "List Your Set-up", what's missing?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 02:53:38 PM »
I rear mount on my profiles because it's so dang easy. If the bearings wear out faster I'll have fun changing them, it's a hobby.

MM

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here