News:

• March 28, 2024, 03:51:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Good deal for a Middle Advanced pilot  (Read 2202 times)

Offline Bob Reeves

• 2016 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
    • Somethin'Xtra Inc.
Good deal for a Middle Advanced pilot
« on: August 15, 2017, 06:58:11 AM »
Some time ago I started collecting everything to build my next 4 stroke stunt ship. This was to replace the Latency with version #2 but it's getting doubtful if I will ever build it. Basically I have a Hunt foam wing complete, Bob's typical work, fully sleeted, gear blocks and flaps. A Brodak Legacy kit for the fuselage and tail feathers, 4 inch wood to replace the fuselage sides in the kit which were heavier than I wanted to live with. A complete Tom Morris control system for the Legacy and of course a couple choices for a Saito 62 or 56 with my carb. I won Advanced at Brodak's twice flying the Latency with a Saito 56 against electrics and pipes, the airplane will take you to the top of Expert if you are willing to invest the practice and dedication to get there.

The deal, You can have the whole works for $200.00 including an engine if you will pick it up or have someone pick it up in Tulsa at our September contest (Last full weekend in Sept.) plus promise to build it using the Saito mounted on it's side for power as it was envisioned. I will be available for questions via email and will help in any I can to help you complete the airplane. I will not ship it and understand the wing alone cost me over $300.00.

The Latency...

Offline big ron

• 24 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
Re: Good deal for a Middle Advanced pilot
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 01:59:32 PM »
I WILL TAKE IT IF ITS NOT SPOKEN FOR
John Blanchard
Brusly, Louisiana
 AMA 1054488

Offline Bob Reeves