Engine basics > Four strokes only

Enya 53-4c Reverse Rotation

(1/2) > >>

Martin Quartim:
I have an Enya 53 4C but haven't had the chance to try it. Hopefully next year it will power a T-REX.

I found this link that shows how to set the Enya 53-4C for reverse rotation that I thought you guys would like to see:

http://www.modelrectifier.com/resources/rcModelEngines/EnyaRevRot.pdf

Looks pretty easy to do.

If some one have been using one I'd appreciate some info about it.

Martin

PatRobinson:
Hi Martin,

Just out of curosity, is the purpose of reversing the rotation to allow you to use pusher props like the electric guys use, or is the purpose to use in a twin engine application? Just wondering?

Merry Christmas,
                                                                                         Pat Robinson

Martin Quartim:
Merry Christamas to you too Pat !

well one could use for a twin, it would be a bit heavy for my arms. I plan to try this one in a T-REX next year. APC and Zinger has Pusher 13x6 that should work well with it.

Martin

Mike Scholtes:
Hi Martin:

No matter what way you run it, you will love this engine. I had one in RC use for years and it is one  of the sweetest, most user-friendly engines I have owned. It would idle down to almost nothing and then take full throttle without a hiccup. I still regret selling it to a flying pal. I am a real fan of Enya engines, as you know. Amazingly reliable. Mine had the original Enya plug still in it when I finally sold it.

Willis Swindell:
I am wondering if there is any where you can buy a Enya 53 at a discount? The last time I went looking for a Enya 53 4S I wound up buying a RCV 58. Our local HS has a control line Enya 53 but it’s way over three hundred dollars. I was hoping to find one in the two hundred dollar plus range.
Willis  HB~>

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version