News:

• March 19, 2024, 03:37:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Would appreciate some help in Tucson  (Read 11855 times)

Offline Bill Calandrella

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Ensign
Would appreciate some help in Tucson
« on: May 21, 2015, 10:49:11 AM »
I am looking for assistance on a somewhat regular basis as I attempt to "relearn" how to fly.  It has been a while and would appreciate working with someone as I get back into it.  I have spent some time out at Christopher Columbus Park and attended the recent VSC contest as a spectator.  

There are two post of my plane that I have recently refurbished.  It was built long ago and while I have done all that I can to make sure it doesn't fall apart in the air, it does not contain the modern day features of a stunt ship.  Anyway, check it out if you like.

I am looking for someone to help me "learn to fly" as if I was a beginner, which I am.  I am willing to work with you on your schedule.  I live in Vail so it is distance to the park.  I would not be able to head to the park at the drop of a hat, but am flexible about time of day and days of the week.  I usually have a pretty open schedule.

I was thinking that it would be good to meet before hand to set the tone.  It would be my pleasure to buy lunch!

Bill Calandrella
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 06:55:46 AM by Bill Calandrella »

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • The finish starts with the first piece of wood cut
    • Stunt Hangar
Re: Would appreciate some help in Tucson
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2015, 07:47:43 AM »
AMA 12366