Find One Teach One > FOTO op Members in your area that are willing to teach control line.

Morristown, NJ

(1/1)

Allan Perret:
Getting my brother Tommy back into c/l after 45 year layoff.  He visited with me about a month ago and flew my ARF Ringmaster, 3 flites, one loop at the end, no crashes. (he got lucky)  Sent him a RSM OTS Ringmaster for xMas, and will be sending him Veco19 and building supplies.  Any flyers or c/l circles in Morristown area.  If not what club/field is closest to him ?  Contacts ??

Rick_Huff:
Alan,
The Garden State Circle Burners are in Lincoln Park, which is a half hour or so from Morristown.  Contact Ron Testa at Billiards98@aol.com. 
Rick

Allan Perret:

--- Quote from: Rick Huff on December 27, 2017, 12:21:18 PM ---Alan,
The Garden State Circle Burners are in Lincoln Park, which is a half hour or so from Morristown.  Contact Ron Testa at Billiards98@aol.com. 
Rick

--- End quote ---
Thanks Rick, will fwd to Tommy.  Are you a member of GSCB ?  Isn't that also the club Dan Banjok is in ? 

C.T. Schaefer:
Hi, Your brother is lucky! The Middlesex Modelers field is not far from Morristown either.  You can pm for more info or go to the Middlesex Modelers website.  TS

rich gorrill:
Hi Allen, Dan B. is with the Philly Flyers we fly in northeast phila. and Bensalem Pa. not real far from the other clubs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version