Find One Teach One > FOTO op Members in your area that are willing to teach control line.

middle tenn/murfressboro area

(1/2) > >>

mike mullis:
hello,was wondering if they are any flyers builders in and around middle tenn that maybe could show a re-tread some of yalls fine building tips...i have a quired several kits that i'm wanting to get started on..its been 20 plus years since i have built any!!!..sure would be nice to have my planes come out half as good as what i see all yall doin....never seen such craftsman ship on model airplanes before i found these wonderful forums....be nice just to get to see some good stunt runs live and in person!!! tia...Mike Mullis

Jim Liddle:
Mike I may not be what you are looking for but I have been building and flying for 10 years.I am still not much more than a beginner I live off of highway 231 in Lebanon TN. and fly at my house.
Jim

Charlie Pate:
Mike you need to talk to Marshall Busby
He could use a little help at the field and you would,t believe what you could learn from him.
I am hoping to get back out myself before long.
he will be happy to hear from you.
E mail him here ,or give him aphone call.
As I said ,he lives in lavergne.
He has stuff you have NEVER seen;and is waiting to hear from you.
                                                    regards
                                                    Charlie Pate H^^

Charlie Pate:

--- Quote from: Jim Liddle on April 23, 2009, 06:34:10 PM ---Mike I may not be what you are looking for but I have been building and flying for 10 years.I am still not much more than a beginner I live off of highway 231 in Lebanon TN. and fly at my house.
Jim

--- End quote ---
Same to you Jim; Marshall would be glad to help either of you
            fellows and is an excellent teacher  H^^

Mike Danford:
A little late on this thread, and not super close... but I've got a circle and training planes and am willing to teach anyone to fly.

I'm just south of Chatt TN, in Chickamauga, GA. 

Give me a shout if you'd like to come fly, need help building, trimming or anything. 

Mike "Tools" Danford
423 580 1383

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version