Speed,Combat,Scale,Racing > F2C CL Team Race

Rule clarification for F2CN

<< < (2/3) > >>

BillLee:

--- Quote from: Motorman on November 14, 2019, 01:34:34 PM ---I've never read the rule but someone told me the pilot can't see the piston? If so you don't need a shield on a profile. What is the reason for this rule anyway so the pilot is not subject to the direct blast of noise? also not a problem on a profile.

Motorman 8)

--- End quote ---

That's the first order of business, Walt.  ;)

Les Akre:
I vote to approve this sentence being added to the F2CN rules: "Rule pertaining to exhaust shields or covers shall not apply to F2CN".

I don't believe in adding unnecessary complication to a simple event (no mufflers exist for my Nelson's, I don't want to design, manufacture and test one), and equally important to me, I would have to re-balance my model due to an added muffler, and don't want to add any more weight.

While we're discussing rule additions, what do the F2CN entrants think about adding the option of using .015 braided line for those that may choose to use them, or do we already have that option?

Les

Mike Callas:
2nd the motion

bill bischoff:
The rules for F2C and F2CN require minimum .35mm line diameter. They can be solid or stranded. Since this is about .014", you can already use .015 stranded lines if you wish.

BB

BillLee:

--- Quote from: bill bischoff on November 18, 2019, 08:40:21 PM ---The rules for F2C and F2CN require minimum .35mm line diameter. They can be solid or stranded. Since this is about .014", you can already use .015 stranded lines if you wish.

BB

--- End quote ---

What Bill said.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version