News:

• July 13, 2024, 07:51:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Michigan Stunt Championships, Westland, MI , 13-14 Jul 24  (Read 1936 times)

Online John Paris

• 24 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain
Michigan Stunt Championships, Westland, MI , 13-14 Jul 24
« on: March 03, 2024, 06:26:03 PM »
Everyone,
The traditional date for this event has been altered for this year due to the proximity of the Nats and Worlds in early August.  Events include:

Saturday
Old Time Stunt
Classic/N30

Sunday
All Classes Precision Aerobatics

Please review the contest flyer for additional details and do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

John
John Paris

Online John Paris

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
Re: Michigan Stunt Championships, Westland, MI , 13-14 Jul 24
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2024, 09:22:06 PM »
Everyone,
We are two weeks out from this event.  Bob gave me a call to make sure I was still engaged and ready for the event.  Randy Ryan is planning to attend so I expect that the Midwest Famous Weenie Roast is on.  I hear from my brothers in Canada that this could be an international event with a world team member in the mix.  A great time to catch up with other pilots, enjoy some great food and enjoy the social aspect of this sport.  I hope that you can make the time to attend and help me expand my judging skills.  Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Regards,
John
John Paris

Online John Paris

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
Re: Michigan Stunt Championships, Westland, MI , 13-14 Jul 24
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2024, 05:57:41 PM »
Everyone,
Bumping this one back up and confirming that the Randy Ryan Weenie Roast is on again for this year.  Come out and fly and enjoy the CL social event of the year in Michigan!!!
John
John Paris

Advertise Here
Tags: