News:

Advertise Here

• October 28, 2021, 02:40:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Las Vegas Stunt Challenge Nov 5th 6th & 7th  (Read 341 times)

Offline Reuben MacBride

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Ensign
Las Vegas Stunt Challenge Nov 5th 6th & 7th
« on: May 26, 2021, 09:48:37 AM »
This year is the comeback year for contest. With the Corona Virus being under control with the Vacines we can all get together again and compete in a contest. We all try to make it to every event but some of us choose the ones that they feel are more fun and run well. I like to say we are one of the events you won't want to miss. This year we are back at Bennett air field newly repaved circles , plenty of parking , toilets on site and RV parking. We lost IKEA lot due to Ashley's being built there. I am working on group rate Hotels in the area. Sat. Night I will have a pizza party at my house for all flyers and families. It is my way of saying thanks for coming. Early entry makes my job easier and you save $5.00. No need to pay in advance just send me the flyer back that you plan to attend. Awards are plaques well done by RSM

Offline Dane Martin

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
  • heli pilot BHOR
Re: Las Vegas Stunt Challenge Nov 5th 6th & 7th
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2021, 01:33:18 PM »
Bump to bring this back into attention. The Las Vegas Stunt Challenge is still happening. Everything is a go, so make sure your calendars are marked and your contest plane transporters are gassed up!

Offline Reuben MacBride

• Ensign
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2021, 04:34:26 PM »
Less than a month away is the Las Vegas stunt Challenge at Bennett air field . This contest has grown to be a very big contest. On sat Nov 6th we are flying Classic stunt with over 18 entries signed up already. Also on another circle will be Old time Stunt, and Super 70's  On Sunday 4 classes of Pampa stunt with circle one holding Expert by itself ,and 16 flyers already signed up. Circle two will hold Advanced ,Intermediate , and Beginner. Awards in each class. Food will be at air field both Sat & Sun. Friday all day is practice day. Toilets and wash sink on site. Shaded area and all the drinks all day are free. Sat, Night at the MacBrides house is a pizza party free.  my way of saying thank you for coming. Street parking available no HOA. We all had a great time two years ago.
Still need to sigh up email Tubeman5@aol.com for entry form or hotel choices.

Offline Reuben MacBride

• Ensign
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2021, 07:02:31 PM »
The circles are as the picture I have attached. The runway is 100 ft wide and the circles are offset so that 3/4 of it is all newly paved asphalt. We flew on this for years and no one had a problem with the part that is grass. But in our contest we go out of our way to cut that section of grass super low like a golf  course to make it a smooth transaction should a plane roll onto it during landing. We are having a very good turnout. 18 experts in Pampa 20 in Classic and old time has 12 so far and more coming. Hope you are interested in coming still one room left at $69.00 + 39 resort fee and tax at a 5 star hotel that normally goes for 300 plus a night. We have 20 rooms already booked there. ReubenIn a message dated 10/14/2021 3:18:52 AM Pacific Standard Time, sparkyfl@charter.com writes:You have just been sent a personal message by Dennis Nunes on stunthanger.com.IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.The message they sent you was:Hi Rueben,A photo on the Las Vegas Circle Burners Facebook page showed how the flying circles on the site were going to be enlarge to 200' x 200' https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10220005847878423&set=gm.4363197423695482. Was this done? Or will the flying circles be partly over grass and pavement?Sincerely,Dennis NunesReply to this Personal Message here: https://stunthanger.com/smf/pm/?sa=send;f=inbox;pmsg=127729;quote;u=25781

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here