News:

Advertise Here

• July 27, 2021, 04:27:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Las Vegas Circle Burners Stunt Challenge Nov. 6, 2021  (Read 245 times)

Offline Reuben MacBride

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Ensign
Las Vegas Circle Burners Stunt Challenge Nov. 6, 2021
« on: March 08, 2021, 09:50:40 AM »
To say that 2020 was a year that put the damper on control line Events is to say the least. So many were cancelled due to the Corona Virus. Many locations limited the size of groups to be at an event. That was the reason our contest in 2020 was cancelled. It is back on this year 2021 and by Nov. we should be almost back to a normal per the news media. We have successfully ran our contest in 2019 and it was done at Ikea parking lot which is 600 x 600 sq. feet of perfect level paved site. Fenced in and lots of parking and food near by at Ikea and other food chains. Hotel is the Holiday in just a few miles away. phone 702-871-4453 ask for Shavon Mc Lean. Now for the contest date Sat. Nov. 6th is Classic Aerobatics ,Old time stunt, and Super 70's  Sun. Nov. 7th Pampa Aerobatics ,Expert ,Adv. Int. and beginner. The field will be open for practice on Friday Nov. 5th all day and there will be a practice circle open all during the event. the fun part of this event is the get together at the Mac Brides  house on Sat night for Pizza, coffee ,tea and donuts.  We have very nice awards to be presented good judges and open air. So many of you have showed interest at VCS in coming to this event. Email me at Tubeman5@aol.com for a flyer to be mailed to you. $5.00 off early entry and you don't have to sent money in advance just fill out the form and mail it back. You can call me at 862-221-1485 for more information. I am so much looking forward to making this event a top level fun time.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 06:38:48 AM by Allen Goff »

Advertise Here

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?
Tags:

Advertise Here