Electric Stunt > ESC Settings

Badass esc brake setting

(1/2) > >>

Rob Duckering:
Hi all, hoping someone here knows how to stop the prop from spinning at shutdown. I have a badass esc and the program card and when setting at hard brake, #4 is the hard brake, the motor still spins during landind, motor actually seems to have some power. Once airplane has landed, it stops. I need the motor and prop to stop while gliding for the landing. Anyone with experience on how to get more brake?

Thanks

Rob Duckering:
I should add, I’m using a KR timer and it shuts down, does this in 2 different airplanes, the kr timer works like normal but the prop is freewheeling

Larry Wong:

--- Quote from: Rob Duckering on April 16, 2021, 01:56:40 PM ---I should add, I’m using a KR timer and it shuts down, does this in 2 different airplanes, the kr timer works like normal but the prop is freewheeling

--- End quote ---
. Rob I just set my castle 50 to hard stop, and my Badass just stop instantly, I’m not sure if the timer can do it😎

Rob Duckering:

--- Quote from: Larry Wong on June 14, 2021, 07:08:14 PM ---. Rob I just set my castle 50 to hard stop, and my Badass just stop instantly, I’m not sure if the timer can do it😎

--- End quote ---

Set the esc to hard brake (stop?) and timer too, one plane, Gypsy now works, have to try the other, might have been another setting I missed. thanks

Grahame Goodson:
Try this:
CONTACT INFO
300 Detroit Ave, Suite B, Monroe, MI 48162, United States
442-515-0745
customerservice@innov8tivedesigns.com
Lucien is most helpful and a great guy!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version