News:

• May 10, 2024, 12:38:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: The Blind Hog and engines  (Read 3828 times)

Offline Bill Little

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • Second in COMMAND
The Blind Hog and engines
« on: October 25, 2007, 05:12:32 PM »
Subtitled: Big Bear goes to engine school!

A conversation with a good friend (actually two separate conversations and two separate friends: YES I HAVE TWO FRIENDS! ;D ) led me to write this.

We were discussing the fact that practice time can be at a premium most of the time.  Fighting an engine cuts into stick time.  I ain't gettin' no younger.  Yes, there was a time when I would go to the field and tinker all day with an engine.  It was ok, since we all know when we are young that we will live forever!  Now, I know I have already lived longer than what I got left.  And, I need to fly more and tinker less.

So, our conclusion??  Find an engine guy you like, and run his stuff.  Take 99% of the wasted time out of the equation and get on with the program.  Doesn't matter which guy it is, as long as he's well know for what he does.  And just because a guy is a hot shoe pilot, it doesn't mean he knows a ton about engines (though a LOT of them do! LL~ )  There are several out there, and they will tell you how to get the engine to work right.  Listen to him and learn.  Things will be a lot easier!

I have learned and when it comes time to fly, I fuel up, plug up the battery, and go fly.  Sometimes I touch the needle just so I know it is still there.  ;D
Big Bear <><

Aberdeen, NC

James Hylton Motorsports/NASCAR/ARCA

AMA 95351 (got one of my old numbers back! ;D )

Trying to get by

Offline dennis lipsett

• Admiral
Re: The Blind Hog and engines
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 07:07:03 AM »
Subtitled: Big Bear goes to engine school!

A conversation with a good friend (actually two separate conversations and two separate friends: YES I HAVE TWO FRIENDS! ;D ) led me to write this.

We were discussing the fact that practice time can be at a premium most of the time.  Fighting an engine cuts into stick time.  I ain't gettin' no younger.  Yes, there was a time when I would go to the field and tinker all day with an engine.  It was ok, since we all know when we are young that we will live forever!  Now, I know I have already lived longer than what I got left.  And, I need to fly more and tinker less.

So, our conclusion??  Find an engine guy you like, and run his stuff.  Take 99% of the wasted time out of the equation and get on with the program.  Doesn't matter which guy it is, as long as he's well know for what he does.  And just because a guy is a hot shoe pilot, it doesn't mean he knows a ton about engines (though a LOT of them do! LL~ )  There are several out there, and they will tell you how to get the engine to work right.  Listen to him and learn.  Things will be a lot easier!

I have learned and when it comes time to fly, I fuel up, plug up the battery, and go fly.  Sometimes I touch the needle just so I know it is still there.  ;D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 was ok, since we all know when we are young that we will live forever!  Now, I know I have already lived longer than what I got left.  And, I need to fly more and tinker less.

Bill,
You know the old saying that 'only the good die young. Well if you made it this far your over the hump, go fly. You have lots of time left. ERRR does that mean that your THAT bad!!!!!
Dennis

H^^   HB~> LL~    LL~    LL~

Alan Hahn

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2007, 08:12:13 AM »
One thing to remember, engine fighting time is not always due to the engine, but to fuel, plug, mounting, tank, prop,..... Even the best engine can give fits.
Besides there are some of us that actually enjoy mud wrestling with these things, even over flying and arguing BOM! S?P

Offline Ron King

• Commander
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2007, 10:13:45 AM »
I should reply to this thread since I am probably one of the guys Bill is talking about.  VD~ VD~ Let me put this into context.

When I was young, I didn't have a lot of money to burn on model airplanes, but I had a lot more time to fiddle around. Now that I am older, I find the reverse is true. I'm not rich by any stretch of the imagination, but I have a very understanding wife who lets me spend whatever I need on model airplanes and I have two great sponsors (MasterCard and Visa  LL~) who encourage me to buy the very best.

BUT, I have a job that sucks away most of my time (and happiness).

It's the old saw: what's more valuable, your money or your time?  For me it's now time by a lot, so I would rather invest some good money in a decent CL Stunt engine and be able to spend my limited time getting some decent practice. I find this far more enjoyable now instead of sitting around, @#$%@^ with some RC engine that's been "converted" for our use. Yes, there are one or two decent engines that can be easily adapted for CLPA - and I have tried them as well. But now I prefer to simply pick up the phone, call one of the premiere engine gurus, and leave my troubles behind.

Oh BTW - Even if I bolt on the latest and greatest "PARO-JettRetroDoubleStar" engine, I still have to go practice -- a lot. Money can buy a lot of things, but it still cannot buy happiness or excellence in the stunt circle. That still takes time.  :## :##

This is merely my experience and preference. I've been playing with these toys for a long time and I'm having more fun now than when I was younger. Go figure.  <=

Ron
Ron King
AMA AVP District 4
Wannabe Stunt Pilot since 1963
 Amateurs practice until they get it right; Pros practice until they cannot get it wrong.

Offline Bill Little

• Admiral
  • Second in COMMAND
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2007, 10:37:08 AM »
One thing to remember, engine fighting time is not always due to the engine, but to fuel, plug, mounting, tank, prop,..... Even the best engine can give fits.
Besides there are some of us that actually enjoy mud wrestling with these things, even over flying and arguing BOM! S?P

Hi Alan,

Yep,  Lots of factors come into play.  Me, I do what has been proven to work.  Nose construction, airframe construction, tanks, props, fuel and plugs.  I steal all the good ideas from guys who have been World Champions and such so that I can just flip and fly!  LL~  It's all just about what each of us want to get out of this hobby, and that's great!

Actually, I hate argueing over the BOM........really.
Big Bear <><

Aberdeen, NC

Trying to get by

Offline Phil Bare

• Captain
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2007, 07:41:08 AM »
Ty, ya just gota be as smart as a Fox......mine are all 2 or three flip starters, even my .15.....and some of them are so well trained that all I gotta do is put fuel in the tank and just get the glo clip close and they will start...but then, I use Fox plugs also..... LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~....Oh, and Fox Super Fuel to...... H^^ Regards, PHil

Offline Bill Little

• Admiral
  • Second in COMMAND
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2007, 09:15:58 PM »
Point being... there are other options to being competitive at the higher levels.[/qoute]

Yes, there definitely is!  Remi Beringer won the World's with a Saito.  I had some very good conversations with him, Gilbert, and his lovely wife (she flies great, too!) at the '04 World's.  They do work, and work well. 

But, no one has won the US NATS Walker Trophy, yet, with one, and I don't see it happening soon, if ever.  Paul gave it what I would consider the best shot anyone could and came up short.  Now the new frontier is electric.   The whole thing is, get something that you can get to run properly, no matter what it is!

Nevertheless, a $300+ engine and pipe/CF prop set up is not the only set up the engine guys supply!  And I didn't write anything to suggest that. (so I don't really see why you posted what you did) My first GOOD engine came from Byron Barker.  A used steel piston OS 40FP.  I still have it and it still runs great.  Very easy to set and comes on and off exactly at the right times.  $25 whole dollars and some wood props.  And then there's the Leo 37 (2) I got from Big Country Joe, new, for about $60 each ready to run.  And they do exactly what THEY are supposed to do.  Absolutely great runs.

My whole point to this, Bob, is that there are a LOT of guys I see at every contest I go to who do not have great engine runs, including the NATS.  That part (engine runs) CAN be cured.  And with whatever engine they are already using probably. 

You love the 4 strokes.  That's great!  There are probably plenty of the guys I have seen who would be better off with a good 4 stroke set up.  Just get something proven and use it like the person who set it up suggests.  Or if a guy wants to fiddle more than fly, it's their option.
Big Bear <><

Aberdeen, NC

Trying to get by

Offline Bradley Walker

• Admiral
    • The Urban Rifleman
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2007, 06:40:29 AM »
So what is your setup?

I agree whole heartedly.  *NO ONE* has run more high zoot setups than me.  Not one added points to my pattern.  The bigger engines were just that, BIGGER.  They pulled harder, cornered worse, and weighed more. 

I have gone "old school" and I am loving it.  4-2 break and 6 pitch on PA!!!  With a $3 prop no less.
"The reasonable man adapts himself to his environment. The unreasonable man adapts his environment to himself, therefore all progress is made by unreasonable men."
-George Bernard Shaw

Offline Bob Reeves

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
    • Somethin'Xtra Inc.
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2007, 10:15:33 AM »
Wow... What happened to my post? Did I ruffle someones feathers?

Offline Bradley Walker

• Admiral
    • The Urban Rifleman
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2007, 10:49:29 AM »
Wow... What happened to my post? Did I ruffle someones feathers?

I have posts go missing on a constant basis...

I assume it is Sparky, since Bill will PM you if he deletes a post.  Sparky does not.  He just deletes it.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 11:48:01 AM by Bradley Walker »
"The reasonable man adapts himself to his environment. The unreasonable man adapts his environment to himself, therefore all progress is made by unreasonable men."
-George Bernard Shaw

Offline Bill Little

• Admiral
  • Second in COMMAND
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2007, 12:39:37 PM »
So what is your setup?

I agree whole heartedly.  *NO ONE* has run more high zoot setups than me.  Not one added points to my pattern.  The bigger engines were just that, BIGGER.  They pulled harder, cornered worse, and weighed more. 

I have gone "old school" and I am loving it.  4-2 break and 6 pitch on PA!!!  With a $3 prop no less.

Hi Brad,

I have gotten about as good runs out of a well set up Aero Tiger 36 as I have the PA 61 on the pipe.  But the AT 36 won't fly the same plane the 61 does! LOL!!

I am planning on a LARGE Classic ship with a PA 51 and muffler.  I had a Tom Lay ST G51 in a SV-11 and you could not have asked for a better run.  Aaron was getting awesome runs from his Magnum 36XLS.

I have had McCoy 40s (GMA, T&L), OS Max 35S (Big Art, Randy, T&L) and Fox 35s (GMA, L&J, Lou Crane) that all did exactly what they were supposed to do.  I just asked the engine guys WHAT to do.  Guess what......... they know what they are talking about! LOL!!!!!!!

I don't feel the least bit worried anymore about being able to get the engine to run right.  I have seen and felt what the "stunt run" is, and what it took to get it.

Heck, if the plane isn't TOO big, The BBTU 20FP is as perfect a run as you can get.  I tried it and it was identical to Paul's OS 40VF set up as far as the run goes.  The plane doesn't slow down going uphill, and it doesn't speed up going down hill.  And that is what we want!
Big Bear <><

Aberdeen, NC

Trying to get by

Offline Bob Reeves

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
    • Somethin'Xtra Inc.
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2007, 04:25:10 PM »
I have posts go missing on a constant basis...

I assume it is Sparky, since Bill will PM you if he deletes a post.  Sparky does not.  He just deletes it.

Just would like to know what I said that wasn't allowed.. Wasn't even talking BOM or PAMPA, just opinions on engines. Sheesssssss  someone must be really sensitave...

Offline PatRobinson

• AMA Member
  • Commander
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2007, 06:23:38 PM »
Hi Guys,
I have to agree with Bob on this one, Bob only spoke to his personal experience and his preferences without any sense of confrontation or being disagreeable in any way that I could perceive so I was surprised that it was deleted.  Experiences and preferences make up a lot of what we share here with each other which is why I was suprised about this particular deletion.

I am not trying to be confrontational either , I am just expressing my suprise and some confusion.
                                                       Best to All, anyway

Pat Robinson     

Offline Bill Little

• Admiral
  • Second in COMMAND
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2007, 10:04:14 AM »
I don't even remember what the post under discussion said.  I have had several conversations with Bob, so I have no problem.  I do know there have been spells of  the software burping (Sparky has told us of those) so I can't say what happened.

Either way, it happened, so let's move on.

MY POINT in beginning this post is that I have seen, on NUMEROUS occasions (I was even guilty of suffering the "problem" for a while!), where guys were fighting with one aspect or another of their engine during contests.  This just doesn't have to happen!  No matter WHAT type or size of engine you prefer, there is SOMEONE who has the knowledge for that engine.  Or at least can get you a "comparable" engine that will be basically worry free.
Big Bear <><

Aberdeen, NC

Trying to get by

Alan Hahn

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2007, 10:09:23 AM »
I hate to really do this (yea sure!  >:D), but of course some of us use Bill's argument but substitute ARF for expensive engine. As a matter of fact --no I won't say it.  n1

Offline PatRobinson

• AMA Member
  • Commander
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2007, 11:10:26 AM »
Hi Bill,
I think your main point is a perfectly valid one.  In 30+ years of judging I do believe that I have seen more bad scores created by flakey, bad and inconsistent motor runs than were created by "poor flying" alone. Several of the early modified engines of 20+ years ago that I saw didn't seem to be much better than a stock engine while some like a "Big Art- OS 35-s" worked well , but today, is the "Golden Age" of stunt engines whether modified engines or a ground up dedicated stunt engines. The variety and options for available quality stunt power is unmatched in history.

The bottom line is that Bill is right you don't have to put up with lousy , inconsistent and aggravating motor runs , anymore !

If you insist on doing engine setups yourself, then you are still better off today, because forums like this one, let guys share their expertise and experience, so you aren't stuck doing it the hard way, on your own.

Pat Robinson

Offline Steve Helmick

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2007, 10:30:22 PM »
On the other hand, I've seen many folks who would have a problem, no matter who reworked their engine, or if it was box stock. It really wouldn't matter, they'd still have crappy engine runs, if they could even get it started. Attention to details is the key to consistency. Breakin, fuel, engine mounting, needle valve assembly, venturi, tank, fuel hose, filter, prop, solid construction, hot battery, & on & on. Lots of places for gremlins to hide. Do your homework, get the details fixed at home, so you don't have problems at the field.   y1 Steve
"The United States has become a place where professional athletes and entertainers are mistaken for people of importance." - Robert Heinlein

In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.  In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings.

Offline Bradley Walker

• Admiral
    • The Urban Rifleman
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2007, 11:16:03 AM »
On the other hand, I've seen many folks who would have a problem, no matter who reworked their engine, or if it was box stock. It really wouldn't matter, they'd still have crappy engine runs, if they could even get it started. Attention to details is the key to consistency. Breakin, fuel, engine mounting, needle valve assembly, venturi, tank, fuel hose, filter, prop, solid construction, hot battery, & on & on. Lots of places for gremlins to hide. Do your homework, get the details fixed at home, so you don't have problems at the field.   y1 Steve

The truth is that 90% of the equation for a *reasonably* good engine run is not the engine.

50% tank
35% prop
5% fuel
10% engine
-George Bernard Shaw

Offline Bill Little

• Admiral
  • Second in COMMAND
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2007, 09:46:39 AM »
The *TRUTH*?? ?? ?? ??

I can only agree partly with those numbers and then only if you have a good engine to start with.  The tank, as long as it is made properly, will work.  The prop is extremely important based on matching it to the total package.  And from all the conflicting reports I hear now, fuel can be almost anything...  a proper *plug* is essential.

I stand behind the comment that a tremendous percentage of all those who fly stunt have never really experienced a true *Stunt Run*.  They get engine runs that allow them to fly the pattern, that's all.

Although not the same, it is similar to taking your Honda Civic to the Drag Strip and running it then getting behind the wheel of a Top Fuel Dragster...... both are running on the same track, but the similarity ends there.  There are very few people who have the expertise of Ed Pink, and it is no different when to comes to model airplane engines.  There are those that KNOW and those that THINK they know.  I KNOW that I DON"T KNOW....... and I have had the "good enough to fly the pattern runs", but, I have had that elusive *near* perfect Stunt Run.  It is different, and it makes flying the pattern just that much easier.
Big Bear <><

Aberdeen, NC

Trying to get by

Offline Dave Nyce

• 24 supporter
  • Commander
  • Hooters restaurant on Oahu
    • Revolution Sensor Company
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2007, 02:26:03 PM »
I have OS 40LA-S and 25LA-S engines that have plastic backplates.  Does anyone know where I can get metal replacements? I couldn't find them at Tower Hobbies.

Dave Nyce   New Bern, NC 
AMA: L356

Offline Bob Reeves

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
    • Somethin'Xtra Inc.
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2007, 02:39:59 PM »
To confuse the issue not all agree on just what a "stunt run" is, even experts disagree and nobody seems to be able to explain exactly what a "good stunt run" feels like. 4-2-4, 2-2-2, constant speed, all work.. Which one is the elusive "stunt run".

Personally I am ecstatic about the "constant air speed" my 4 strokes are giving me but some say it isn't what we want. For Pete's sake do not compair a four stroke with a "professional engine" your post might get deleted. I have no doubt that if I wanted to devote the time my 4 strokes would get me to the top of expert and probably even in the top 20 at the nats.. Just how good is good enough????

Offline Bill Little

• Admiral
  • Second in COMMAND
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2007, 03:20:08 PM »
Hi Bob,

You ARE right.  But, from listening to NATS Champions and World Champions, a *Stunt* Run* seems to be defined where the engine does not allow the plane to measureably slow down when you go vertical, and the engine doesn't let the plane measureably speed up when going down hill (in fact it *seems* to "put on the brakes"). 

Would you agree with that definition?  Your mention of constant airspeed seems to fall into that category, pretty much.  And, it doesn't equate to constant engine speed.  Constant engine speed would not affect the airspeed in those ways.
Big Bear <><

Aberdeen, NC

Trying to get by

Offline Bill Little

• Admiral
  • Second in COMMAND
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2007, 03:23:32 PM »
I have OS 40LA-S and 25LA-S engines that have plastic backplates.  Does anyone know where I can get metal replacements? I couldn't find them at Tower Hobbies.

Hi David,

The OS 35-40FP and Tower 40 back plates (back covers??) are for the 40-46LA (they interchange).  Same for the OS 20-25FP and 25LA.  I *think* Tower lists them as "back covers", not back plates.  I got mine for my OS 46LA from Tower  which were ordered as for the 40FP.
Big Bear <><

Aberdeen, NC

Trying to get by

Offline Phil Bare

• Captain
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2007, 06:12:00 PM »
Bob, the best (stunt run) that I saw all summer was a litle Saito .30 in an Argus... Sat there and never changed its song no matter the attitude of the plane...I have decided that any serious stunt ship that I build will be 4 stroke powered....Regards, Phil

Offline Dave Nyce

• 24 supporter
  • Commander
  • Hooters restaurant on Oahu
    • Revolution Sensor Company
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2007, 06:44:41 PM »
Thanks Bill !
Dave Nyce   New Bern, NC 
AMA: L356

Offline Bob Reeves

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
    • Somethin'Xtra Inc.
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2007, 02:45:08 AM »
Bob, the best (stunt run) that I saw all summer was a litle Saito .30 in an Argus... Sat there and never changed its song no matter the attitude of the plane...I have decided that any serious stunt ship that I build will be 4 stroke powered....Regards, Phil

Ya, when I finally managed to get the Saito 40 on my TwistMaster singing the right song I was hooked. Funny what a high pitch prop and a silly 10-32 nylon screw will do. When the 56 on my Score worked just as well with the same setup I was really hooked and decided then (that for me) everything stunt except old time and maybe classic will be 4 strokes.

We saw a big 4 stroke bubble some time ago then it seems most went back to high dollar two strokes. I wasn't messing with 4 strokes at the time but would almost bet that most that tried 4 strokes and wrote them off were running lower pitch props with a wide open or fairly large venturi.

First time out with the 56 I had a Bolly 13-6 prop, stock Dixon venturi and was running 10% nitro. Bad combination, it would sag overhead and was doing about 90 on the down legs of the verticals. If I hadn't listened to Brad Walker and moved to higher pitch, choke down the venturi and run YS 20-20 fuel I would have given up on 4 strokes, sure glad I didn't..

I believe Saito missed the mark with the CL engine by not providing a means to easily adjust the venturi choke area. This is an essential item for CL and the RC carb isn't the answer..

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2007, 08:03:40 AM »
Bob R is so right about the 4S's using a lot of pitch to control them.  I knew that my Enya 46 in an RC plane was flying much better with high pitch prop because of the lower rpm.  Just didn't come to me when trying the little 26 4S.  Bob sent me a prop for it and it is flying a Skyray better than any engine I have ever had on a Skyray.  Just waiting on the right airplane for that little jewel right now.  Also fellows I am having a lot of fun now flying the smaller airplanes like the Original Magician and Primary Force with 25 size engines.  The 40 size planes seem to be putting a strain on the arm for some reason, especially if the needle is a little lean.  Guess I am not flying enough lately.  Have fun,  DOC Holliday
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline Ron King

• Commander
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2007, 08:23:07 AM »
Ya, when I finally managed to get the Saito 40 on my TwistMaster singing the right song I was hooked. Funny what a high pitch prop and a silly 10-32 nylon screw will do.

We saw a big 4 stroke bubble some time ago then it seems most went back to high dollar two strokes. I wasn't messing with 4 strokes at the time but would almost bet that most that tried 4 strokes and wrote them off were running lower pitch props with a wide open or fairly large venturi.

First time out with the 56 I had a Bolly 13-6 prop, stock Dixon venturi and was running 10% nitro. Bad combination, it would sag overhead and was doing about 90 on the down legs of the verticals. If I hadn't listened to Brad Walker and moved to higher pitch, choke down the venturi and run YS 20-20 fuel I would have given up on 4 strokes, sure glad I didn't..

Bob,

Please explain the 10-32 nylon screw.

Also, higher pitch props? A 13-6 sounds pretty high pitched for me on a stunt ship.

I was one of those who tried the four strokes a few years ago and I still have them in the basement. I will not blame the engine, I think the PILOT simply wasn't ready for the different "type" of engine performance. Now that the pilot has become better, he may be ready to pull one of the big Saitos out and try it on his ARC Strega.

Thanks,

Ron
Ron King
AMA AVP District 4
 Amateurs practice until they get it right; Pros practice until they cannot get it wrong.

Offline Bob Reeves

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
    • Somethin'Xtra Inc.
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2007, 05:06:09 PM »
Hi Ron,

The 10-32 nylon screw went through the side of the venturi to adjust the choke area. Have posted pictures on the forum, am sure a search for my posts will find the thread. This was the real trick to making the 40 and later 56 run in the RPM and torque range it liked. Funny thing was as I went down with the venturi size the fuel consumption went up which told me it was making more usuable power choked down than it was wide open. Wide open the 40 would turn the 11-7 right at 10 grand which is the same as it would turn an 11-5. the 5 pitch prop provided the lap times but with all the bad issues described above for the 56 with a Bolly 13-6.

Conventional 2 stroke wisdom says if the lap times are too fast go to a lower pitch prop.. You can't do that with a 4 stroke and expect to get top level performance. The formula for quality four stroke performance is fairly simple, put a true 7 pitch prop on it then choke down the venturi for the desired lap times. I also had a hard time with the whole idea of a 7 pitch prop on a stunt ship but once I got over the stuff that has been beat into my brain for years and saw the results all my doubts went away.

A true 6 pitch may work on some 4 strokes so I say never use anything below a 6 pitch but on Saitos I wouldn't use anything under a 7...

Offline Greg L Bahrman

• Captain
  • Welcome to the Stunt Hanger.
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2007, 08:21:39 PM »
Followed Bobs advice
Greg Bahrman, AMA 312522
Simi Valley, Ca.

Offline Ron King

• Commander
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2007, 07:54:01 AM »
Bob,

Thanks for the info. I'll give your ideas a try.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.  :##

Ron
Ron King
AMA AVP District 4

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here