News:

• April 19, 2024, 03:17:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: single hole spray bar needle set ups  (Read 1121 times)

Offline Bootlegger

• 22 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
single hole spray bar needle set ups
« on: March 19, 2021, 02:20:45 PM »

I am looking for a single hole spray bar needle valve set up for an older Fox 19 and Fox 25 engine, a set up like Super Tiger, already sent a message to Randy Smith   thanks
8th Air Force Veteran
Gil Causey
AMA# 6964

Online Dan McEntee

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: single hole spray bar needle set ups
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2021, 03:12:19 PM »
   Take an original, solder up one hole, drill out the remaining one a bit bigger, there you go!
       Type at you later,
        Dan McEntee
AMA 28784
EAA  1038824
AMA 480405 (American Motorcyclist Association)

Offline Chris Wilson

• Admiral
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2021, 04:05:18 PM »
Last time I looked Enya still had spray bars for sale.
Or if that doesn't work PAW engines in England have the old split thimble design and Fora have one for their F2B 3.5cc engine.
Chris.
MAAA AUS 73427

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
 Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.  It's not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what's required

Offline Bootlegger

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2021, 02:23:06 PM »

Dan that is a good reply, but I want  to get away from Fox needle assy's, does any one know what size the spray bar is??  Again thanks
8th Air Force Veteran
Gil Causey
AMA# 6964

Online Brett Buck

• Admiral
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2021, 03:33:02 PM »
  I am looking for a single hole spray bar needle valve set up for an older Fox 19 and Fox 25 engine, a set up like Super Tiger, already sent a message to Randy Smith   thanks

I am not aware of any "infinite adjustment" types smaller than the usual ST .157" (4mm) diameter types, which are presumably much too large. The older 15/20/25 baffle-piston OS engines had a much smaller spraybar than the current .137 (3.5 mm) OS FP/LA type, or the Enya copy, with click-stops, of course. I will have to measure that one when I get home - but I am not aware of any source of those types.

I am also not sure what the original Fox types for the 19 or 25 were, maybe 1/8" (.125)?  The older OS 15 types (baffle-piston) were around that.

I would guess the only one easily available now is the Enya copy of the OS FP.

Brett

Offline Chris Wilson

• Admiral
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2021, 04:53:35 PM »
https://technohobby.com.ua/spares/spares-fora/spares-forajun/sfj0nva.html

I dont know the diameter but I am sure an email could easily determine that.

Chris.

MAAA AUS 73427

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
 Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.  It's not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what's required

Offline Chris Wilson

• Admiral
MAAA AUS 73427

Offline Chris Wilson

• Admiral
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2021, 05:07:28 PM »
http://www.enya-engine.com/store156C_1/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3_18&products_id=375

And another. Enya have smaller sizes than this one shown and all seem available at time of writing.

Chris.
MAAA AUS 73427

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here