News:

• May 03, 2024, 05:15:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Engine mount bolt pattern listing?  (Read 485 times)

Offline Frank Clyma

• Trade Count: (0)
  • New Pilot
Engine mount bolt pattern listing?
« on: November 19, 2018, 10:30:48 AM »
Is there information available showing which engines use the same mounting bolt pattern? Especially for glow engines in the .15 to .46 range, for both currently available and older engines. I'm working on reviving an old Fancy Pants with a K&B 28, and may have to replace the engine. I don't like drilling new holes if there is a reasonable way to avoid that.

Thanks,
Frank

Offline Steve Helmick

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Admiral
Re: Engine mount bolt pattern listing?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 12:39:31 PM »
There used to be such a listing, but doubt that it still exists. I'd check the Tulsa Glue Dobber's site and if it doesn't exist there, it's unlikely you'll find it.  :P Steve
"The United States has become a place where professional athletes and entertainers are mistaken for people of importance." - Robert Heinlein

In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.  In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings.

Offline Frank Clyma

• New Pilot
Re: Engine mount bolt pattern listing?
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2018, 07:28:29 PM »
Appreciate the post. Haven't found what I was looking for, but found a lot of other interesting stuff on the Tulsa site. (I didn't know about the TGD website.)

Thanks,
Frank Clyma

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here