News:

• May 09, 2024, 12:30:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Kavan Pressure Carb instructions  (Read 580 times)

Offline Wayne J. Buran

• AMA Member
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Kavan Pressure Carb instructions
« on: July 01, 2009, 07:37:31 PM »
Please check your excess equipment boxes for instructions for the large intake Kavan Pressure Carbs. Thats the one with the little plastic air bleed cam on the side. I would also entertain purchasing a Kavan Pressure Carb for a Rossi 10CC (60) early by-pass style. You know, the one that looks like a McCoy 60. I'll pay reasonable for the instructions and carb based on condition.
Thanks
Wayne
Wayne Buran
Medina, Ohio
AMA 14986 CD
USAF Veteran 35 TAC GP/ 6236 CSG, DonMuang RTAFB, Bangkok, Thailand 65-66 North Coast Controliners   "A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well!

Offline Glen Wearden

• Commander
Re: Kavan Pressure Carb instructions
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 07:51:56 AM »
Wayne, MECOA sells Kavan carbs and parts.  They ain't cheap, but pretty good to do business with.  I think they're web site is www.mecoa.com, if I remember correctly.

Glen Wearden
Glen Wearden

Offline Wayne J. Buran

• AMA Member
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2009, 01:49:51 PM »
I'll check, thanks
Wayne
Wayne Buran
Medina, Ohio
AMA 14986 CD
USAF Veteran 35 TAC GP/ 6236 CSG, DonMuang RTAFB, Bangkok, Thailand 65-66 North Coast Controliners   "A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well!

Offline Wayne J. Buran

• AMA Member
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2009, 08:36:30 PM »
I checked the Mecoa site and it looks like they only ownk the Kavan 50 engine and the carb for that motor.
Thanks
Wayne
Wayne Buran
Medina, Ohio
AMA 14986 CD

Offline Glen Wearden

• Commander
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2009, 08:03:05 AM »
Wayne, the MECOA site isn't the easiest to navigate.  When you get the home page, click on "Accessories" where you will find a pictorial menu for different types of accessories.  Click on the one that says "Kavan carburetors".  There you will find a whole page of Kavan carb info, what type to order for which engine, parts, etc.

Glen
Glen Wearden

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here