Engine basics > Engine set up tips

Cox??? little bugger

(1/3) > >>

Bill Sawyer:
This is one that is smaller than the .049 . Looks like a midgett but I cannot tell if it is a 020 or 010. can someone tell me how to identify it? The prop is held on with a slotted screw and the prop is a white plastic that is 4 1/2 inches long - no idea of pitch. what is this one ??? Anybody?

Bill Little:

--- Quote from: Bill Sawyer on August 27, 2006, 06:26:32 PM ---This is one that is smaller than the .049 . Looks like a midgett but I cannot tell if it is a 020 or 010. can someone tell me how to identify it? The prop is held on with a slotted screw and the prop is a white plastic that is 4 1/2 inches long - no idea of pitch. what is this one ??? Anybody?
--- End quote ---

IIRC, the 020 had a 4 1/2" prop.  I know the 010 had a prop that was a 3".

Bill <><

W.D. Roland:
prop i think is 4.5x2 if cox and white should be .020
front intake is t.d. intake through tank i think is pee wee.pee wee was black prop?
also was a black 4.5x2 i think and looke like a black master airscrew where the white looked more like t.f. nylon
now days i have to use magnifying glass to even find the numbers on small props.

David

Ralph Wenzel (d):
You didn't specify whether it has an integral tank. If so, it's the PeeWee .020; if not, it's a TD .020. LEt me know if you need glow heads. Same head works for both . . .

Bill Sawyer:
Red tank made on back of the engine. Mounted to a piece or angle iron so cant see the rear of the tank

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version