News:

• March 29, 2024, 07:10:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Brian Gardner's HP .40 p&c options?????  (Read 879 times)

Offline frank mccune

• AMA Member
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Brian Gardner's HP .40 p&c options?????
« on: September 16, 2018, 01:57:11 PM »
      Hello All:

I am about to receive a couple of Brian's piston and cylinder sets for my HP .40 engines.  The question now is what to do with them.

Replace the p&c in a couple of Gold Cup engines that run very well. Take the p&c sets out of the Gold Star engines and place in Silver Stars

Install the new p&c sets in Silver Star engines that run very well.

These engines will be used for Sport/Stunt flying

Thoughts/Suggestions???

Tia,

Frank McCune

Offline frank mccune

• AMA Member
  • Admiral
Re: Brian Gardner's HP .40 p&c options?????
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2018, 03:11:55 PM »
     Hi Walt:

Thanks for the reply.  That makes sense to me. My flying buddy is a shrink and I asked him for help with my HP .40 addiction and he replied," I do not treat addiction cases." I guess that I am just out of luck. Lol

Be well,

Frank McCune

Offline Air Ministry .

• Admiral
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2018, 09:04:04 PM »
You could always buy another couple of engines , too .  S?P VD~

Offline Juan Valentin

• Captain
  • USAF 1969-73 ANG 73-77
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2018, 09:11:16 AM »
Hello frank
                         I would install the Brian Gardner P/L set right away to reap the benefits of the stunt timing,better performance and longer lasting ABC set up. I will be receiving 3 for my .40 FP and as soon as I get them into new engines they will go.
                                                                                                                                                                            Juan

Offline frank mccune

• AMA Member
  • Admiral
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2018, 01:00:10 PM »
       Hi Matt:

Good to hear from you.  I only have 7 of these bloody things now.  It is a sickness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be well my friend,

Frank McCune

Offline Air Ministry .

• Admiral
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2018, 09:12:04 PM »
We'll have to get the opinions on the prop / r p m set up , for these . User Reports .

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here