Vendors Corner > Eliminator Props

Carbon Fiber Props

(1/4) > >>

Steve Wilk:
Cabon Fiber Stunt Props

I've been making Carbon Fiber Props for more then 15 years now with over 100 different props. I have several Stunt Props, landing gear and a 4" bellcrank and I'm in the process of adding 16 new props.  Check out the attachment to see what I have and what I'm working on.

Steve Wilk
swilk117@yahoo.com

Steve Helmick:
Steve...I bought some of your props from Burt Brokow when he was up here for the NW CL Regionals last Spring. I haven't had the chance to try them all, but did fly the 10 x 3.5 3 blade Tornado copy. I guess this would have been a finished prop, because the balance was almost perfect and it was pretty much plug n' play. I need to increase the pitch in it a bit, but you're props are nice stuff and prices are good. I hope to get some of the others tested by next Regionals, and I'll report my findings. I hope Burt brings more props (and CF LG's) next year. I didn't get to see a BC. It would be cool if you could post some information on the codes...like the T3-1 is the 3 blade I tried, and what's this T-11 for? Etc.!   H^^ Steve

Youse guys buy props from Steve Wilk!

Steve Wilk:
Hi Steve

Thanks for trying my props.  I currently working on a web page that will have all the info on each props along the prop orgines. I'm also make molds for several of the Rev-up props and hope to have those available next month.  I've attached a Pic of the Bellcrank.  The Bellcrank is made from one piece 12K tow, wrape around several times.  It has a 1/8" ID bronze pivot bushing with 3/32" ID brass lead out bushings.  The hole for the pushrod are left out so you can place them where you need them.  Dubro 1/16" ball links work best for a pushrod connector.

Thanks Steve

T-11             9   X 3 1/2     Grish/Tornado
B-7        9 1/2   X 4          Bolley
S-4      10 5/8   X 4 1/4     Modusa
S-6            11   X 5 1/4     Modusa
S-7      11 3/8   X 5 1/4     Modusa
S-8      11 3/4   X 6          Modusa
S-9            13   X 5 1/4     Modusa
S-10            13   X 6          Modusa
T3-1            10   X 3 1/2    Grish/Tornado

Gerald Schamp:
Hi Steve,

I am looking for some carbon fiber landing gear for profile models. I understand that you make or have these. Would you email me at: geraldschamp@comcast.net and let me know. Walter Hicks told me about these.

Thanks,
Gerald Schamp

Steve Wilk:
Hi Gerald

I do have have landing gear for a Profile Stunter P-40 class.  I've attached a coulpe of pics
                                                           unfinished    finished
CF Profile Stunt LG                           $25.00   $30.00
CF Profile Stunt LG w/CF Cloth           $30.00   $35.00

Steve
swilk117@yahoo.com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version