News:

• March 28, 2024, 04:33:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Starting Cutting Again: Dick Sarpolus TooWindy Plus Many Others  (Read 2612 times)

Offline phil c

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Dick Sarpolus published numerous plans using a very nice wing for about 30  WW-II + Jets profile fighter/bomber designs.  Just about every one flies well, a few are only decent for various reasons.

He used them for RC with a 1000-1500maH battery and appropriate motor, etc.  Nothing complicated

I built a control line version of the original with a slightly different airfoil.  Dick switched to the better performing airfoil immediately.  With the same electric setup or a sport 09-15 engine(or more) it makes a very easy build, sturdy sport stunter, depending on the power and iine length.

I'm planning to try and get enough energy to start cutting these panels(all the plans use the same wing)

Due to Postal/UPS/FEDEx rules one(1) pair of panels makes sense to ship in the foam block. The max cost would be about $16 to the west coast.

If you're willing to risk some minor damage I can pack two sets, just of the wing cores, with some dunnage around the cores.  It would be fairly close to the same max cost.

I'll contact as many people as I can contact recover info for.  Trying to make sense of the details while I was sick was useless since I could barely remember where my rear end was.

Please leave questions/requests/orders here.  I'll work as fast as I can.
phil Cartier

Offline John Paris

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
Re: Starting Cutting Again: Dick Sarpolus TooWindy Plus Many Others
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2021, 04:15:25 AM »
Phil,
Glad to hear you are the mend from your adventure in early May.  Not sure if this is the right place to ask but am  curious about the availability of the Rugged Stunt Trainer you have offered in the past.  Please either drop me a message or leave a response here for other inquiring minds.
Thank you,
John
John Paris

Offline phil c

• Admiral
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2021, 06:29:10 PM »
Phil,
Glad to hear you are the mend from your adventure in early May.  Not sure if this is the right place to ask but am  curious about the availability of the Rugged Stunt Trainer you have offered in the past.  Please either drop me a message or leave a response here for other inquiring minds.
Thank you,
John

I think I have one kit made up.  If not, parts and wings are stacked around.   Do you want 10 or 20??  or just one?

Phil C

Call, pm, or send a text to 717-798-2808
phil Cartier

Offline John Paris

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2021, 08:14:27 PM »
Phil,
This is for a friend and just a single.  Are you planning on making the Nats or are you still in recovery mode.  We both will be there if you are.  I will check in with my friend so please let me know how much the kit would be shipped to 48420.
Thank you,
John
John Paris

Offline Gene LaFaille

• New Pilot
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2021, 09:00:42 AM »
Phil:

I’m looking for a at least 2 of the Core House Half-Lite combat wings used to assemble the 1/2A Half Lite stunt plane on the aeromaniacs website.  http://www.aeromaniacs.com/public/pdf/Half%20Lite%20Stunter%20Building%20Instructions.pdf

Do you have any available?  Can you quote the price shipped to Prescott, Az 86305?

Thanks.

Gene LaFaille

Offline phil c

• Admiral
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2021, 11:20:52 AM »
Gene- there's a block of two sets of Half Lite wings sitting on the shelf.  30in. span/pair.  $25 plus $14 shipping anywhere in the continetal US.

Phil Cartier]717-566-3810
phil Cartier

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here