News:

• March 28, 2024, 05:52:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: SLC IS HERE- NEW PRICING INFO!!  (Read 3061 times)

Offline phil c

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
SLC IS HERE- NEW PRICING INFO!!
« on: February 10, 2021, 06:56:56 PM »
With inflation rearing its hoary head(think ugly old timer) I have to raise prices a bit.  Send Hunter and Joe Biden a complaint.  The WHOLE misadministration of Joe Biden and cohorts is working hard to become a communist entity.  I'll just laugh when the Chinese masterminds terminate them.

The covering is here, all sound. It was a rather humorous delivery.  That story another time

Initial samples of covering are being packed and labelled.  Next week or so 100ft. rolls will start.  Place orders, preferably by phone so I can give an immediate response.  The philcartier website should be gone by now, thanks to commercial posters.
Stunthanger messages is a good alternate.  A message there is much less likely to be missed damaged.  Thanks Sparky!.

10-12 foot sample, rolled and wrapped in an
envelope or in mailing tube:  $15.00 shipped.

100ft rolled and in a mailing tube:   $49.00 plus shipping- should be less than $10 anywhere in the USA.  Outside of country higher INTERNATIONAL RATES apply.  Weight is under 10oz.

200ft rolled and in a mailing tube:   $95.00 plus shipping- should be less than $10 anywhere in the USA.  Outside of country higher INTERNATIONAL RATES apply.  Weight is under 10oz.

I hope foamy builders who want nice, light, sturdy airplanes will give it a try.  If you do I will try to publish any models here.  Or try a blurb in Model Aviation on their monthly model feature.

Phil Cartier
717-566-3810
and getting healthy again.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
« Last Edit: February 06, 2023, 09:06:55 AM by phil c »
phil Cartier

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: SLC COMING!
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2021, 07:24:11 PM »
That sound great. H^^
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline phil c

• Admiral
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2021, 09:56:03 AM »
That sound great. H^^

Thanks John.  It feels great too.  It was really hard even getting a company to respond, much less say,  "Yeah, we can do that."  Good words to hear, that's for sure.
phil Cartier

Offline phil c

• Admiral
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2021, 02:42:17 PM »
An SLC update.
A delay in payment/procures delayed things.  The contract is still going ahead.

On a more somber note, I almost died from bacterial pneumonia.  I woke up in the middle of the night Sunday May 1-2 very disoriented, weird vision problems, a bad cough, barely breathing, and feeling lousy.  My wife figured out how to contact the doctor.  Monday morning he sent a terse message:  Go to to the ER now!  I'll send a covering message!

ER apparently to help prevent spreading the germs.  The doctors were quick, thorough and started a gallon and a half of the only available antobiotic mix they had for this- a blend of Cefuroxamine and azithromycin.

We STILL have MIRACLE DRUGS!  There was an interesting journey, for two days- half a day in an ER room.  Then a transfer to a different ER cart with weird attachments and got installed in a half-filled store room.  With a view of a different ER room.
I got virtually no sleep, but by Tuesday morning the breathing was coming back and I started feeling better.  MIRACLE.
So they pushed me out Tuesday afternoon.  I kinda collapsed for the couple weeks.  Managed to twist both knees under the covers.  Both are still sore. the right knee has some cartilage/tendon damage, but getting better.

On Saturday, June 12,  I'm feeling tired but awake, but just about better. Lots of excercise, stretching and good eating ahead.
On a side task,  I loaded the gear for our Combat contest on May 16.  Did it kind of piece meal for a couple days.  We had a great crew of flyers and helpers show up.  Dave Edwards did a little practice officiating for the NATS and snuck in 4 perfect matches beating 7 other flyers.  Some really good speed limit flying and some nnnhhh interesting escapades.  Every one had a good time and the 6 ft sub was gobbled up.
Thanks to friends and the Lord.
Phil Cartier
phil Cartier

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2021, 09:15:51 PM »
This is great that you have a great doctor.  Now yo need to take care of your self and don't push it..  I know from experience as my back went out on me again and the nerves too the knees went over board.  Been several weeks and I my self am getting better.  Still no flying or shop work besides the loss of my best friend who I mis terribly.  It is getting better with Prissy and Teddy around who were part of the trio. D>K
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline Joe Ed Pederson

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2021, 06:22:19 AM »

On a more somber note, I almost died from bacterial pneumonia.  I woke up in the middle of the night Sunday May 1-2 very disoriented, weird vision problems, a bad cough, barely breathing, and feeling lousy.  My wife figured out how to contact the doctor.  Monday morning he sent a terse message:  Go to to the ER now!  I'll send a covering message!
Thanks to friends and the Lord.
Phil Cartier

I often think of how different things would be if medicine was where it was as little as 150 years ago.

Last November I got bitten by a dog at the base of my right thumb and a few days later the infection had turned my arm red to the elbow.  Spent 4 days in the hospital with twice daily bags of antibiotics.

As little as 150 years ago, Phil and I would probably have died of our infections.

I too, thank the Lord for the wisdom he has given mankind to heal these fragile bodies he gave us.

Joe Ed Pederson
Cuba, MO

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here