Vendors Corner > Core House

NOW AVAILABLE! Streak III Kit Laser Cut Parts--Streak RST now $65

(1/6) > >>

phil c:
Sorry I didn't see some of the questions, busy with other stuff.

We've got plenty of parts, now laser cut, and foam cores by the box.  Prices below are in effect.

Foam Cores are now going to ship 3 to a box.  Turns out a box to hold 4 sets just comes too close to the shipping limit of 84in for combined length and girth. The USPS started using laser sizing of boxes in the transfer stations, and tacking on a balloon charge of $70 minimum cost.

Cost per box will be $35 up to 430 squares. Larger wings, up to 13.5in max chord will be $45.  Plus shipping of course.

I hate to do it, but costs make in inevitable.  Had to raise some prices.
Streak RST is now $65.00.  Streak III-$85  Speed Limit 2019  $70  Li'l Hacker  $40

The Streak RST is now available.  RST- Rugged Stunt Trainer   This design is perfect for learning up on the pattern with a very good flying plane that won't break every time you make a mistake.  It's designed to take 2 wheel gear or fly without gear over grass(gear not supplied, but a mounting block is).  Features a basswood profile and a high performance foam wing with our trademark plug-in wing construction.  Easy, durable, and easy to build and repair.  For 25 size engines with a muffler.  There is ~3.625 in. between the motor cutout and wing so it will take a Sullivan SS-4 uniflow tank, or your favorite style metal tank. 

Priced at $65.00 plus shipping.  $5 handling for PayPal. No credit cards.  No handling charge for prepaid orders via Paypal, cash, check, or money order.  Shipping weight is 3lb, so you can calculate the shipping at usps.com.  Ranges from $10-~$13.  The box is 25x4x14.  It generally will go 2nd day Priority Mail within 600 miles of Hershey PA.  Max shipping about $22 to the west coast.

Contact Info:

The Core House(tm)
Phil Cartier
34 Sweet Arrow Drive
Hummelstown, PA  17036

Ph: 717-566-3810  Leave a message if there is no answer after 5-6 rings.  We'll call back.

Brent Williams:
Just picked one of these up from Phil.  Thanks for the advice and quick shipment, Phil!

Looks like a fun kit to build.  

:)

phil c:
Find a copy of the little pamphlet that came with the Goldberg racers- Shoestring, Cosmic Wind, Buster.  It had a pretty good program showing how to get into flying more than wingovers and loops.

The Streak RST will definitely do the full pattern easily.  For sport flying call it a combat plane and put Spectra lines(100 lb test) on it.  The light lines make most planes fly even better and are hard to screw up.

Phil C

Steve Scott:
Put in my order today.

I've slacked off CL - haven't flown in nearly 5 years.
Gotta get back on the handle with something capable but cheap.

Thanks Phil!

Steve Scott:
Phil,

I couldn't find a GC recommendation noted on the booklet.  I assume it would be on the spar?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version