News:

• March 29, 2024, 12:10:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Gotcha Streak cores?  (Read 1368 times)

Offline Mike Urban

• Trade Count: (0)
  • New Pilot
Gotcha Streak cores?
« on: August 31, 2022, 08:24:14 AM »
Hi Phil -
I hope your health problems are continuing to improve. The last I’ve heard is that you’re making a steady comeback. I’m rooting for you, along with the entire control line community.

I’m looking for some wing cores, or perhaps full kits, that I can use for Lester Haury’s Air-to-Air combat series over in Texas. Your Gotcha Streak series looks suitable. Do you have cores or full kits in stock?

Thanks,
Mike Urban

Offline phil c

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Re: Gotcha Streak cores?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2022, 08:26:19 PM »
Hi Phil -
I hope your health problems are continuing to improve. The last I’ve heard is that you’re making a steady comeback. I’m rooting for you, along with the entire control line community.

I’m looking for some wing cores, or perhaps full kits, that I can use for Lester Haury’s Air-to-Air combat series over in Texas. Your Gotcha Streak series looks suitable. Do you have cores or full kits in stock?

Thanks,
Mike Urban

Sorry Mike for not replying better.
I've got lots of combat style wing panels,  1/8x3.8 basswood to slice up for the spars.  Joined in the center with epoxy  and a piece of carbon fiber solid sheet for reinforcement.
Wing are is about 440 sq.in.....12.125 root chord, 1.75 thick.  Aboput 440sq.in total.   The wings are cut with a CNC cutter so the cutting is pretty well reproducible,

Send me an email or call if you want more direct facts.  Thanks for the interest.

Phil C

I've got materials to process to pack full kits with all the parts, layout, and instructions.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2022, 01:25:11 PM by phil c »
phil Cartier

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here