Vendors Corner > Core House

Gotcha Streak cores?

(1/1)

Mike Urban:
Hi Phil -
I hope your health problems are continuing to improve. The last I’ve heard is that you’re making a steady comeback. I’m rooting for you, along with the entire control line community.

I’m looking for some wing cores, or perhaps full kits, that I can use for Lester Haury’s Air-to-Air combat series over in Texas. Your Gotcha Streak series looks suitable. Do you have cores or full kits in stock?

Thanks,
Mike Urban

phil c:

--- Quote from: Mike Urban on August 31, 2022, 08:24:14 AM ---Hi Phil -
I hope your health problems are continuing to improve. The last I’ve heard is that you’re making a steady comeback. I’m rooting for you, along with the entire control line community.

I’m looking for some wing cores, or perhaps full kits, that I can use for Lester Haury’s Air-to-Air combat series over in Texas. Your Gotcha Streak series looks suitable. Do you have cores or full kits in stock?

Thanks,
Mike Urban

--- End quote ---

Sorry Mike for not replying better.
I've got lots of combat style wing panels,  1/8x3.8 basswood to slice up for the spars.  Joined in the center with epoxy  and a piece of carbon fiber solid sheet for reinforcement.
Wing are is about 440 sq.in.....12.125 root chord, 1.75 thick.  Aboput 440sq.in total.   The wings are cut with a CNC cutter so the cutting is pretty well reproducible,

Send me an email or call if you want more direct facts.  Thanks for the interest.

Phil C

I've got materials to process to pack full kits with all the parts, layout, and instructions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version