News:

• March 28, 2024, 09:52:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Bringing Life Back Into Focus-  (Read 1633 times)

Offline phil c

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Bringing Life Back Into Focus-
« on: July 26, 2022, 05:56:03 PM »
I guess I should up-date things in the Corehouse, the Hershey Med Center, and the econmy.

The major issue is I had 1 or more very small strokes over the last 5-10 years.

The last one put me in the hospital for a month before they'd let me out. The  docs took a  month to sort things out and establish a course of medicines to hopefully prevent any more.
It was a very small blockage up behind the right temple- too small for surgery so I believe they used a catheter extraction and used several drugs to dissolve a tiny "stone" in it.
I've had problems with vague memory for years.  This is kind of puts symptoms on steroids.  So if I give you a blank look just say so.  I'll wake up.

I've been taking about 15 different meds and it's helping.  The main side effects are bits of memory fragments instead of instant recall of exactly when, where, and how things went.
Very fortunately I got a VERY generous farewell from Hershey foods when I retired around 2004.  The company seems to be doing OK, so I'm not worried.

SLC clear covering is available again, has been since about the first of last year.  But, unfortunately, the cost went up quite a bit.  It took months to find any film-converter who'd even consider it.  They took on the job and I got literally a tons.  The new order is 18in. wide to minimise waste and 0.001in. thick instead of 0.0075in .  Thanks to old Joe B everything has gone up in price, including the SLC.  I'll probably kick off before it's all sold, so let me know if you need some more.

Call, write, or ask here and I'll post current prices when I get it sorted out.

Cheers in 2023!

Phil Cartier

717-566-3810
(phone answer/records)  Up to 5 calls or so.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2022, 06:49:04 PM by phil c »
phil Cartier

Advertise Here

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?
Tags:

Advertise Here