News:

• March 28, 2024, 11:20:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Control LIne World needs your help  (Read 78134 times)

Offline Clancy Arnold

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • I am 5 Ft. 8 In., the Taube is 7 Ft. 4 In.
Control LIne World needs your help
« on: October 09, 2012, 02:03:47 PM »
Hi All,

Control Line World needs your help...

The number of CLW subscriptions has dropped this past year. There is much doubt that we can get back to 1,000 subscribers, especially with all of the subscriptions running out with the latest October issue. I need help spreading the word to family and friends to re-subscribe. It is my fear that if we do not hit this number, that it will not be feasible to continue the magazine.

I have asked that a notice be put on the Brodak website to urge people to renew. If you are not sure about your renewal date, NOW is the time to ask. If you know someone who has not yet subscribed and has been meaning to, please suggest they do it NOW.

I would hate to see CLW disappear after 6 years, so once again, please help by spreading the word...forward this message to your family and friends.

Thank you in advance for your help,

Nikki Albert,  Editor
Control Line World
100 Park Avenue
Carmichaels, PA 15320
nikki@brodak.com

To check your renewal date: please email me or flyin@brodak.com
OR
To renew: please visit the Brodak website - www.brodak.com (click on the CLW magazine cover), email flyin@brodak.com / nikki@brodak.com or call 724-966-7335.
Clancy Arnold
Indianapolis, IN   AMA 12560 LM-S
U/Tronics Control
U/Control with electronics added.

Offline Carl Cisneros

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain
Re: Control LIne World needs your help
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2014, 09:46:46 PM »
I subscribed to CLW on the Brodaks site a month ago and am looking forward to my first issue
starting next Month.

Carl R Cisneros, Dist IV
Control Line RB

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here