Advertise Here
  • May 13, 2021, 01:25:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: NATS update  (Read 208 times)

Offline Dave Edwards

  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Lieutenant
  • ***
  • Posts: 107
NATS update
« on: May 19, 2020, 04:38:18 PM »
AMA will make a decision on the NATS on June 10. Registration is open beforehand and they will refund if the event is cancelled.  As of today, I plan to run the events as originally scheduled, starting with F2D on Sat and Sun. 

Apparently, some SIGs have already cancelled their NATS but, unless MACA says differently, I will wait for and follow AMA guidance.  Things may change between now and June/July. As details become available, I will post to this site.

Offline phil c

  • 21 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • *
  • Posts: 2238
Re: NATS update
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2020, 08:13:58 AM »
Thanks Dave.  Appreciate your dedication!
phil Cartier

Offline Paul Smith

  • Moderator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • *****
  • Posts: 5159
Re: NATS update
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2020, 12:15:07 PM »
I am hoping that The Nats goes on.

To that end, I have paid my entry fee. 

I think that people who WANT The Nats should ante-up their fees to help AMA get to the YES.

They have promised a full refund if it's cancelled.
Paul Smith

Advertise Here

Advertise Here