Speed,Combat,Scale,Racing > Combat

Renegade

(1/3) > >>

john e. holliday:
Flew it for the first time yesterday at my sister's place while visiting.   What a blast.   K&B Greenhead .35 on suction.  Will need to cut control movement down as it was turning too quick for me, even trying to stiff arm it.  Balance is ahead of the spar.  No weight to it hardly.  My brother-in-law seen a little of why I had him hold like he did.  Would have made more flights but, humidity and heat was getting to him and old pasture land with grass clumps and dirt divets does not help balance.

phil c:
Nice job on it Doc.  I'd build some of those old planes, but I'm not a purist.  The upright engine doesn't fly very well, so I'd go with a side mount.

doug coursey:

--- Quote from: phil c on June 27, 2016, 08:00:22 PM ---Nice job on it Doc.  I'd build some of those old planes, but I'm not a purist.  The upright engine doesn't fly very well, so I'd go with a side mount.

--- End quote ---

I just got the renegade kit from vintage performance to build.....im  going to do the side mount engine on it and tank in the wing like old school ones i built in the late 50's...

Howard Rush:
Did you beat me with that one at Newberry’s?

doug coursey:

--- Quote from: Howard Rush on June 18, 2022, 12:10:44 PM ---Did you beat me with that one at Newberry’s?

--- End quote ---

That wouldnt be me...my last combat plane was a voodoo...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version