News:

• April 23, 2024, 12:43:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Needle Valve Assembly for Fox Mk. IV  (Read 842 times)

Offline Dennis Leonhardi

• 24 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
    • AirClassix on eBay
Needle Valve Assembly for Fox Mk. IV
« on: April 09, 2018, 02:51:49 PM »
I have some of these engines - a few NIB yet - but need Needle Valve Assemblies for the tired and weary ... If you've found an assembly that works well, please share.  Thanks In Advance!

Great memories: this engine with the stock NVA and a balloon tank - they were great!

Dennis
Think for yourself !  XXX might win the Nats, be an expert on designing, building, finishing, flying, tuning engines - but you might not wanna take tax advice from him.  Or consider his views on the climate to be fact ...

Offline kenneth cook

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Re: Needle Valve Assembly for Fox Mk. IV
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2018, 02:59:59 PM »
             Dennis, if your planning on bladder minus the insert, the stock Fox .40 assembly works, this also made available for the MK V. The Fox needle is the one with the oversize knob on it.  A stock OS spraybar for a LA.25-.46 will also work with pressure I'm just not quite certain of it's length in regards to the case. The Super Tiger assembly will also suffice and I have used the Tiger setup many times on the MK III. The III and IV are essentially the same case. If your planning to run with the venturi insert, any needle will pretty much work.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here