Speed,Combat,Scale,Racing > Combat

My new Super satan

(1/2) > >>

jim:
Built this over the winter, i know it has a hard tank so don't  bash me to much. It's a FP .20 with a 3oz. tank. I'm   working on a Skyray at the moment in between painting the inside of a 3100 sq. ft.  home we moved into, taking the time over the winter to get this stuff done.
Can't seem to figure out how to post pictures on this site, keeps telling me it either took to long to up load or the files are to big. And can't figure out how to resize the pictures.

katana:
Your links are to a GMail account - not pictures!

Tom Luciano:
Jim,
  The easiest way to post a picture is to take one with your cellphone. Then, email or text it to yourself. You usually get a prompt asking what size you want to send(SML). Select small, download and then post up.
 You cant tease me like this, I hear Super Satan, I gotta see it!!

T
Good Luck,
Tom

jim:

--- Quote from: Tom Luciano on March 14, 2021, 03:37:32 PM ---Jim,
  The easiest way to post a picture is to take one with your cellphone. Then, email or text it to yourself. You usually get a prompt asking what size you want to send(SML). Select small, download and then post up.
 You cant tease me like this, I hear Super Satan, I gotta see it!!

T
Good Luck,
Tom

--- End quote ---

Tom i ill try. Again.

Tom Luciano:
Looks great Jim!
 ls that a Laser works kit? If so, I found them to be very accurate! It should do really well with the FP on the front.

Best of Luck with it and let us know how the first flight goes

Tom

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version