News:

• March 28, 2024, 08:21:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Loud and fast  (Read 1922 times)

Offline kevin king

• 24 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Loud and fast
« on: September 11, 2022, 08:34:27 PM »

Offline phil c

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: Loud and fast
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2022, 06:38:58 PM »
https://youtube.com/shorts/46Nzcb_ucjo?feature=share

Nice little show-off flight.
In particular, there is a short video showing a Russian pilot after winning a match and is still flying.  He walks around looking down at the ground while doing all sorts of maneuvers- wing overs, loops, figure eights, doing them  overhead, etc.  It is the best showoff I've seen.

Their might be someone doing similar with a bag over their head,  somewhere.

Phil C.
phil Cartier

Offline Dick Tyndall

• 23 supporter
  • Lieutenant
Re: Loud and fast
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2022, 10:42:22 PM »
   Back in the late 1960"s ( probably '68 or '69 ) I met up with John Jo who at the time was in the USAF. I don't remember why he was here in Virginia ( I believe he was from Southern California ) but we made a date to meet where we flew at Byrd Airport ( Richmond International, now ). He didn't have any airplanes with him and I took one of my Toothpick's with me for us to fly. This guy fascinated me with his flying skill that I had never seen before or since! From the time I launched the airplane he stood there looking at me with the airplane doing loops, eight's.......you name it he did it. All over the place. With the airplane having a pacifier tank the flight only lasted around 2 1/2 minutes. He said he was a little rusty because he hadn't flown anything for a while. Last time I saw him was at the 1980 AMA Nats in Dayton, Ohio. Any body seen him around lately? Amazing flier!

Dick Tyndall

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here