News:

• May 01, 2024, 02:35:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Combat Graffiti  (Read 2323 times)

Offline Ken Burdick

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain
Combat Graffiti
« on: January 13, 2016, 09:56:52 AM »
If you find yourself in the B.C. area I'm having a picnic so bring your oldies.
ps. Turn up the volume on this one.

Offline Fredvon4

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
  • Central Texas
Re: Combat Graffiti
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 12:05:43 PM »
So July 9th

Hey Ken that was fun to watch....especially as I was just putting a VooDoo long boom kit in a package to send to a friend up in Oklahoma

Wish I could justify two trips to Seattle but I think this year I will just do the Bladder Grabber 4 weeks later in Augget back to finin

Now I am stoked to get back to finishing the two Demons and a Mongoos waiting covering and dope
next up are a pair of Pat Johnston short kit Nemesis and a Veco Big Iron kit
"A good scare teaches more than good advice"

Fred von Gortler IV

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
  • Just here for the fun of it also.
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2016, 05:52:59 PM »
Loved it!

I like stills over videos anytime.  H^^

I had a Veco Renegade, that short bit has me thinking.

I had a hot rod with a nailhead in it. Do you know what that is without searching on line?

Charles
Trump Derangement Syndrome. TDS. 
Avaiojet Derangement Syndrome. ADS.
Amazing how ignorance can get in the way of the learning process.
If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Offline Ken Burdick

• Captain
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2016, 10:02:08 AM »
Nailhead was 50's slang for a rod with a OHV and not a flathead. Big iron fo-sho.....95 lbs on the torque wrench.

Offline Steve Helmick

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2016, 10:09:09 PM »
The early Buick V-8 was the engine normally called a "nailhead" by hotrodders, because the valves were not canted off the cylinder bore centerline, like the later Chevy 265 > 400. However, there were a lot of engines that were also technically "nailheads", such as my loved/hated 2163cc Volvo B-20 (using cut down Ford 6 pistons).    y1 Steve
"The United States has become a place where professional athletes and entertainers are mistaken for people of importance." - Robert Heinlein

In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.  In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here