Speed,Combat,Scale,Racing > Combat

Goldberg Jr Satan

(1/3) > >>

Ken Deboy:
Has anyone built this from Barry Baxter plans? If so, is there commercially available l/e stock available or does it need to be carved? What would be a good engine for this airplane?

thanks,
Ken

phil c:
They were about right with a Fox 15X.  An LA or FP10 should about match that for both weight and power.

Bill Little:

--- Quote from: phil c on February 23, 2007, 06:43:17 PM ---They were about right with a Fox 15X.  An LA or FP10 should about match that for both weight and power.

--- End quote ---

I agree, and I *think* the FP 10 will give a touch more power than the regular 15X.  Just depends I guess, but I like the idea of the 15X on the Jr. Satan! (I built one for a buddy of mine back in the '60s!)

Ralph Wenzel (d):
The Jr. Satan I had went like stink with a Cox Mark I !!

dennis lipsett:
I agree with Ralph. I used a cox mark on mine and it was fun. Of course I was a teenager and had no trouble keeping up with it. The Fox 15X will do all right on it, so will the OS15FP. I know that the OS 10 will fly it but somehow I can't see me putting it on an trying to say it's even a sport combat job. I guess I'd have to then say I'm getting old.
Dennis

I still have a Goldberg kit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version