News:

• March 28, 2024, 08:09:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: WTB Metal Box for McCoy 60  (Read 731 times)

Offline MikeyPratt

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain
WTB Metal Box for McCoy 60
« on: May 20, 2022, 10:40:20 AM »
I’m looking for a metal box that was included when you purchased McCoy 60, if it had the cardboard partitions that would be great.  I did manage to find the needed parts to rebuild/repair my McCoy 60 series 20 to new in the box condition  but it’s lacking a metal box it came with.  I know someone has one out there so get back to me so I can buy or make a trade for it.

Mike Pratt

Offline Dennis Saydak

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
Re: WTB Metal Box for McCoy 60
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2022, 01:17:53 PM »
I have three of them. You can have one for the cost of postage. I'm in Canada and International shipping isn't cheap anymore (likely around $25.00)? If you get a better reply that's ok.
Just when you think you're getting ahead in the rat race.....you find the rats just get faster! MAAC 13120L

Offline MikeyPratt

• Captain
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2022, 08:16:51 PM »
I have three of them. You can have one for the cost of postage. I'm in Canada and International shipping isn't cheap anymore (likely around $25.00)? If you get a better reply that's ok.

Dennis,
Send me your address so I can send you the funds for the McCoy metal box.

Mike Pratt

Offline MikeyPratt

• Captain
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2022, 03:00:26 PM »

Dennis,
Thank you for allowing me to purchase the McCoy metal box.  Lust for fun I included a photo of the Box & my McCoy 60, as you can see it’s a real Jewel of a engine and that’s why I wanted an original metal box.  Again, thank you very much and Sparky for allowing me to post here.

Later,
Mikey Pratt

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here